1v1 Proving Grounds Ladder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoss Ebonclaw

03-16-2013

Dragoss Ebonclaw challenges Dreadpirateomnom

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoDaisukii View Post
curry or rice challenges cryobolic
? youre not in the ladder, and neither is cryobolic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitation View Post
Gravitation challenges King of all jims
post your results of your past challenge before challenging someone else. if burmie wouldnt have posted, i wouldnt have updated the ladder.
someone called dibs for your position, you have to win this challenge first.

slayer90000284

03-17-2013

slayer90000284 challenges Burmie.

PvtBonum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

xedrox has not been responding to me in game. I don't know if he forgot about the ladder or what? He accepted my freind request but no conversation has occurred. Was wondering if i could change my challenge to king of all jims

What is a Wolf

03-17-2013

what is a wolf wins 2-0 vs extol

what is a wolf challenges youohnome

edit:
what is a wolf wins 2-0 vs youohnome

what is a wolf challenges burmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer90000284 View Post
slayer90000284 challenges Burmie.
you can only challenge up to 2 spots above yourself. burmie is 3 position above you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtBonum View Post
xedrox has not been responding to me in game. I don't know if he forgot about the ladder or what? He accepted my freind request but no conversation has occurred. Was wondering if i could change my challenge to king of all jims
that would be pointless. gather as much evidence as you can and on the 7th day, youll get the win if he doesnt try to get ahold of you.

Mixtizo was disqualified from this ladder for showing an unsportmanlike conduct upon losing in one of my other 1v1 events.

FeedOn

03-17-2013

FeedOn wins 2-0 vs Nodstinksatlol

FeedOn

03-17-2013

FeedOn calls dibs on spot #15

BestOfDeaths

03-17-2013

livingnightmares

Warlord200

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by What is a Wolf View Post
You have to call dibs on positions, not opponents. say you're spot #6 calling dibs on an opponent in the #4 position, then #4 wins his matches against #2, you won't be able to reach since since it goes over the 2-position-above-you-rule.

In your situation you could challenge restitution if he wins or loses, but whats the point? wouldn't you rather go higher faster?
my apologies for not replying to this sooner. restituion has proven himself to be one of the best at this by winning multiple 1v1 tournaments. Pride dictates that i must challenge him. That and hes in a 1v1 tournament you've hosted. If i make it far enough he'll probably be the hardest one to beat. It'd be nice to get a feel for him in this, where losing won't get me kicked out.

firespuddz

03-17-2013

registring: firespuddz