Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Who is law

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Shadow

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
gi3bnvd:
start here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2684751


And here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2683990


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snailygoat

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Flodoard:
thanks
so why did he get banned?
his threads seem stupid but innocent


Exactly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmrldCitySlasher

Senior Member

03-09-2013

he was a drag on society.. only Asians liked him anyway

I mean, who the **** watches anime? If you do, you are either Asian, or a girl. I cannot imagine a grown man watching anime LOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Shadow

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
EmrldCitySlasher:
he was a drag on society.. only Asians liked him anyway

I mean, who the **** watches anime? If you do, you are either Asian, or a girl. I cannot imagine a grown man watching anime LOL


631604

Whelp, thanks for letting us all know that your opinions on the matter are meaningless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiveron

Recruiter

03-09-2013

Quote:
Raging Persona:
Yeah, stop having fun guys (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StopHavingFunGuys), it's against the Summoner's Code.



yeah but it's just text, it wasn't THAT bad, see? I didn't even realize Iaw wrote Shyvana's anatomy though, I thought that was a copy pasta from somewhere else.

That's oddly arousing o.O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6u3ssWh0

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Shiveron:
That's oddly arousing o.O



i have the wierdes ***** right now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trudbuglar

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Raging Persona:
Yeah, stop having fun guys (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StopHavingFunGuys), it's against the Summoner's Code.



yeah but it's just text, it wasn't THAT bad, see? I didn't even realize Iaw wrote Shyvana's anatomy though, I thought that was a copy pasta from somewhere else.


Holy ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlatipusKing

Member

03-09-2013

He was the hero that GD deserved
631624


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pius Leviticus

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
ooZer0:
OBEY THE LAW


iaw =/= law

iaw = iaw

@OP: He was the hero GD deserved, but not the one it needed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri all day

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
EmrldCitySlasher:
he was a drag on society.. only Asians liked him anyway

I mean, who the **** watches anime? If you do, you are either Asian, or a girl. I cannot imagine a grown man watching anime LOL


You'd be surprised how many grown men watch anime....