Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is sleeper OP right now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rôper

03-09-2013

Quote:
Incredible Huah:
Taric

He said "sleeper OP"

epaR sbooN

03-09-2013

Quote:
ArchDragon97:

I dont see why people say swain is sleeper OP, i dont find him very strong. I mean, his Q W E barely pokes, unless its in his R? but then it takes a lot of mana and you have to be pretty close..

if you dont find swain very strong you do something wrong your bad, you SUCK! play a champion to his full potential before talking useless cra.p
no wonder youre bronze V

Folly Inc

03-10-2013

Quote:
Frewtoz:
ive played some awful gragas lately

It's probably because one, they don't know how to play Gragas. He functions similarly to Anivia early game in that you kinda have to hang back until you hit lvl 6.

and two, because they're still building him full AP even though body slam has a pretty stupid ridiculous AD ratio.

Folly Inc

03-10-2013

Quote:
ArchDragon97:
I was playing lux before it was QQ'd about/.

I dont see why people say swain is sleeper OP, i dont find him very strong. I mean, his Q W E barely pokes, unless its in his R? but then it takes a lot of mana and you have to be pretty close..

Just for enlightenment purposes, did you know that Swains ultimate is the weakest skill in his kit in terms of damage? All of his other skills do more damage over the course of three seconds or less. Also another fun fact, his ultimate does LESS single target damage than his auto-attack. The redeeming quality is of course that it allows him to stay alive and targets multiple units, so it doesn't -actually- do more damage than his ult.

What I'm saying here is Swain reaches his full (or very nearly) damage potential at lvl 3. If you're not harassing accordingly, of course you're going to find him weak.

Saigo Getsuga

03-10-2013

Tristana.

Without doubt, her lategame scaling, new Botrk.

They buffed her mid game,her weakest point.

Bortk+ AS esteroid, great lategame, as buff.

Im sure she gonna be FotM, and QQ will start.

Crowcide

03-10-2013

Oriana.

AndMann

03-10-2013

Heimer is sleeper OP, so you should instalock him every game from now on