i feel ahri is a bit to weak atm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dw im here

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETECTIVE SECK View Post
hey look i came to the rescue and the clueless guy left! what a coincidence
wow why am i talking to myself i'm such a loser

Ozlin

03-09-2013

utility ftw

Deathless81C

03-09-2013

I don't think she is useless but she feels like Kennen in that you have to build a lot of AP to feel like you're dangerous and R tends to be win more in using it offensively. Used to like her main mid but switched to Lux.

24SevenEU

03-09-2013

"She gets to deal tons of damage despite building prett tanky"

/facepalm

xstrifex

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozlin View Post
utility ftw
Of which she possesses little. One CC in the form of a line skillshot. Lux, Ori, Morg, and even Ryze (fairly spammable click snare) bring more utility.

PB4UAME

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithNexus View Post
Also, a skillshot, single target 2 second taunt is NOT good CC in the least.
Wait, I wut? The strongest form of CC, cause they can't take any actions for 2 seconds, and it displaces them into your team, on as low as a 7 second cooldown with CDR, plus doing 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+0.35 per ability power) is not good cc in the least in what universe?

dw im here

03-09-2013

o i guess i win

Grimwolff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Ahri is a result of Season 2 nerfs. She was fine in Season 2 but those nerfs have put her in a very weak spot with all the changes in Season 3. She excels at none of the roles she fills.

As an assassin she doesn't do enough damage. She also can't reliably get in and out of fights as easily anymore due to the massive delay on her ult as well as the very long CD (for pretty marginal damage I might add).

As a utility mage she doesn't have enough utility. All she has going for her is her charm. This is a really great form of utility but it isn't reliable enough because it's pretty hard to land one.

As a sustained damage mage she has far too high of mana costs. Her wave clear is pretty good and she has her passive for some built in sustain but her orb is just far too costly on your mana pool to make good effective use of it.

And lastly as a burst mage she has really weak burst and very weak AOE damage. It's pretty hard to land the complete damage of the orb and Fox-Fire is pretty unreliable since you cannot focus one target with it. Her ult suffers from the same fate as Fox-Fire, unreliable and no way to focus a target with it.

There you go, my take on Ahri. I used to main her in Season 2 but now I find myself only playing her in normals (as I still do really like her kit).

Riftic

03-09-2013

I think I should link this here.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3122714

Long story short: Ahri is weak compared to other mids and requires some changes to be able to compare to them.