No AD Supports?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtle Omega

03-08-2013

Whoaaaa. Like what if we like added in like...An AD Support Champion? No way, that's just too much man. If we had an AD Support Champion it would just change the game around. That's why we have AP supports like Nunu, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Blitzcrank, Lulu, Taric, Galio, Karma, Kayle, Lux, Morgana, Nami, Nidalee, Shen, Teemo, Thresh and Zilean. Support champions that scale off of AD are just simply out of our budget area.

Turtle Omega

03-08-2013

I mean you just can't combine the concept "Attack Damage" with "Support". Just doesn't make sense.

Turtle Omega

03-08-2013

AP Supports give abilities that scale AD stats which have no relevance to them, only to their ally, which makes them essentially in the background and not noticed, gosh why can't you get used to that Turtle Omega

Turtle Omega

03-08-2013

I mean take Nunu for example, one of his star abilities has nearly nothing to do with him seeing that he has nothing to do with either AD or AS, but at least it helps his "important" teammate.

ChampStat

03-09-2013

Mommy! The strange man is talking to himself!

Dreatlan

03-09-2013

Her name is Kayle. She can do both AD and AP support. She is a really nasty support. I almost feel it isn't even fair to call her that. She can solo most champions late game and do an impressive amount of damage in team fights.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
Whoaaaa. Like what if we like added in like...An AD Support Champion? No way, that's just too much man. If we had an AD Support Champion it would just change the game around. That's why we have AP supports like Nunu, Janna, Sona, Soraka, Blitzcrank, Lulu, Taric, Galio, Karma, Kayle, Lux, Morgana, Nami, Nidalee, Shen, Teemo, Thresh and Zilean. Support champions that scale off of AD are just simply out of our budget area.
What! You mean like thresh? No way! Of course not like he scales of AD ridiculously well.. Yes he also scales of of AP, but he gets AP from souls which makes AD thresh all the better because as the game goes on he only gets better and better.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
I mean you just can't combine the concept "Attack Damage" with "Support". Just doesn't make sense.
And as a support your job is not to do damage, but to help your team. 9 times out of 10 this involves a "magical skill" that would only make sense to scale off of AP. why would it make sense to base a skill that helps a team mate off of a stat that does damage?

pig of denmark

03-09-2013

thresh ad support lol. i play him enough to know build tanky and a heavy ad loves dat banner buff

KaiguraTalent

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig of denmark View Post
thresh ad support lol. i play him enough to know build tanky and a heavy ad loves dat banner buff
How could you forget the thresh prince of bel-air.