Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Don't ruin Singed! - Pictures inside! SUPPORT OUR CAUSE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

03-08-2013

Nah he needs some more nerfs. Maybe add a scaling mana cost to poison trail too.

The Good Guy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Impending Demise:
Fling doesn't need a scaling AND base damage nerf, ontop of that, he does not need the tenacity bonus removed from his ult, boots of swiftness aren't even viable on him anymore after that, you must ALWAYS go merc treads now.

I'm pretty sure this was the problem bro. Singed got all the benefits of Merc Treads without having to buy them. That's pretty powerful.

Ominous

03-08-2013

Quote:
Henry Plainview:
Nah he needs some more nerfs. Maybe add a scaling mana cost to poison trail too.

People like this are the people I'm talking about.

MTempty

03-08-2013

I feel like an ahri/singed top would be lethal.... charm +fling= unintended towerdive. I know that is irrelevant to the current discussion but I thought it would be worth mentioning.

Rockman

03-08-2013

I'll support it. The only problem with Singed imo, is that you have to actually be able to play him to know how to beat him.

0RIANNA OR FEED

03-08-2013

/SlNGED

BigPatches

03-08-2013

Ominous

03-08-2013

Quote:
BigPatches:

No.

AllTimeLoww

03-08-2013

Yeah he needs the nerfs, plus Diana and Olaf are still good. Plus he does have like a 55-57% win rate

Freedom Prime

03-08-2013

Well, it does take a certain amount of skill to RUN headlong into 5 people and still make it out alive.