Riven ping intensive champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sosuke A1Z3N

03-16-2013

So after watching the Best Riven Na stream (awesome player btw) one thing that i keep noticing is how he combos so smoothly, there is like practically no delay in any combo he uses, whether its E > R or Q auto etc.. its seems to be very fast paced but where as when i try to mimic what he does (with 250 ping) i can only get about say 3/4 of his combo in the same time frame if not more.

So im wondering is it bcuz of my ping or is he such an awesome pro player that somehow removed the delays with his combos?.

Sosuke A1Z3N

03-16-2013

b

Ep1cLeprechaun

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke A1Z3N View Post
So after watching the Best Riven Na stream (awesome player btw) one thing that i keep noticing is how he combos so smoothly, there is like practically no delay in any combo he uses, whether its E > R or Q auto etc.. its seems to be very fast paced but where as when i try to mimic what he does (with 250 ping) i can only get about say 3/4 of his combo in the same time frame if not more.

So im wondering is it bcuz of my ping or is he such an awesome pro player that somehow removed the delays with his combos?.
Second one.

NlDALEE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

If your ping is 250 I'd say the problem is just with your ping.

Sosuke A1Z3N

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Second one.
So i guess im doing something wrong then, how does he do it, does he mash each key so fast that they automatically activate one after another or wut?

NlDALEE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

Also, turn on smartcast. I smartcast every skill.

Sosuke A1Z3N

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFGuideMaker View Post
Also, turn on smartcast. I smartcast every skill.
But most of rivens skill is already on smartcast =.=.

Redeemed RivĂȘn

03-16-2013

Mixture of both, mostly ping though. I played with 150 once when I'm used to 70 and I couldn't handle it.

Izzach

03-16-2013

250 ping is going to cause a delay.

its probably a mix of both, but over 200 ping is definitely noticeable