Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draft Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snosuj

03-08-2013

Seen as riot cant nerf champions that destroy 3v3 like singed, khaz, voli, etc with out ruining them 5v5, i propose that they make 3v3 draft picks or atleast ranked that doesnt require a 3 man team.

Devcoriff

03-08-2013

I would like to see a solo que 3 v 3. The new TT was only released a few months ago. I'm sure Riot is working on it.

I would also like to see more bans to added on TT. Since there's a handful champs are incredibly strong. Like Singed, and Voli. Although, I never had an issue with Zix.

metere

03-08-2013

4-5 ban draft and solo ques. Riot implements this and 80% of problem with threes goes away

metere

03-18-2013

bump

MDCityKILLER

03-19-2013

Check out my thread about this same topic http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3226227