top taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AZ17

03-08-2013

hey can someone help me out with a general build for playing taric top? i saw a streamer do it and it looked fun

SageMode

03-08-2013

ya its called playing him support

ThundaSt0rm

03-09-2013

Mana is always good.
Build him AP/AS.
Here's a build that might help you:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...support-305438

X4N4T05

03-10-2013

With the rework to his passive, and his E now scaling damage with armour, I've taken to playing as a dps/bruiser type in top lane.
I'm still tweaking my build, but right now it's
Merc Treads + Furor
Muramana
Iceborn Gauntlet
Frozen Heart
Banshees Veil
Frozen Mallet
The initial R-E-W combo and roughly 2 AA's is enough to instantly kill the enemy adc. His combination of burst, sustain, statistic steroids, win most lanes against common tops. The build is quite expensive, so remember to farm hard. Muramana and IBG are core.

This is still more of a "cheese" build, but as soon as someone like me figures this out for good, feel good to experiment

Nightwhite3

03-11-2013

I have been experimenting with Taric top a lot. The stats the benefit Taric the most are armor, mana, and attack speed. From what ive tried the best items are Manamune, sun fire, atmas, bereserker greaves, blade of the ruined king. That may not be the best but it works well from what ive tried.

KabarixElement

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

I build taric with, AttackSpeed Boots, Nashor tooth, Manamune, Frozen Heart, Abysal or DFG, and trinity force for ending