For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

05-07-2013
3 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy Crabz View Post
did anyone ask you?
Your name makes me feel you take the same approach in TF2 games, too - which is equally invalid there.

Banana B1ast

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by morello View Post
your name makes me feel you take the same approach in tf2 games, too - which is equally invalid there.
burnt

Tetramaster

05-07-2013

Yeouch.

Apply True Ice to burn?

rjsdndgod

05-07-2013

I'm diamond and I deserve to be challenger! Got any tips?

Jk great thread man, hopefully it will stop some of the "I can't get out of elo hell" threads from spamming the forums

Urzdaym

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
possibly its the way in which you are delivering your information
I've been nice. I've been firm, oftentimes I've even had to resort to rudeness regrettably.

Nobody likes being told they're wrong.

Tw1st3dFat3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

Morello is on a roll i like it go man go

dem0n123

05-07-2013

lol the other day i had surgery so i was on drugs (not waaaaay bad) but i hit my cut on the way home OUCH, with the drugs and the hit i was in a bad mood lol so when i play LoL and som1 dies i was like "wow worst top NA jeeze play with lvl 5s u noob" lost 4 games in a row..... I was SO pissed lol, i went to bed woke up the next morning (drugs are gone) and laugh at myself i think back and i'm like that is 150% my fault at least. Yelling at people either makes them suicidal - throws game, or make them hate you (no teamwork) - throws game, or go afk - throws game, or they type back mean things INSTEAD of playing - throws game. So pretty much don't rage lol it doesn't get you jack except worse scores then your all ready getting :3

Tw1st3dFat3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2013

exactly ^^^^^^

Mynt

05-07-2013

I can verify that, and for three seasons in a row I've earned gold by being simultaneously a terrible player and a positive force.

It would seem that being a positive force is more vital to winning than my lack of skill is a factor in defeats.

Lattice Enthalpy

05-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Your name makes me feel you take the same approach in TF2 games, too - which is equally invalid there.
aw **** Morello telling this spycrab off!

seriously tho, that was kind of rude of him (spycrab)