For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErsatzDeath

07-11-2014

Quote:
Anger gives motivation without purpose.
-Master Yi

Also, your skills are inferior.

Labguy23

07-11-2014

bump

Le Joo

07-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Great post, and 100% true. You don't deserve to win your game just because you win your lane. League of Legends is a team game, and if you don't play like it is, you will never be on the top.

Great self-awareness and advice.

why is refusing to play together with your team not bannable like calling someone bad than?

IamTheNewGuy

07-12-2014

bump, great stream.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTheNewGuy View Post
bump, great stream.
Spanks man

Garbanzo

07-13-2014

It's 5vs5. All you can do is work with your team to cooperatively succeed on the field.

This isn't an issue with the game, or even the champions.

"IF you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, and then make a change." Michael Jackson

I think it applies to LoL games as well. If you're unable to cooperate with a player, you may also be at fault and not know it. Pointing fingers has never worked for me, and even rude or childlike players can be team players as long as you approach the situation in a cool and mature manner.

I've had a teamwork thing [ for a while it was light blue! I miss that ] for over two years, and I can say with certainty even I have been that jerk. I've been the guy who causes us to lose a game, we all have. Don't take it too seriously, in my opinion, and most importantly, have fun!

GotPinks

07-15-2014

Yeah, i deserve higher elo. I buy more wards than my team I rarely do bad and I try to pick for my team. Sadly my teams just don't put in the effort as I do. I deserve to be atleast diamond 3 but baddie silvers are holding me back wasting my time in silver

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2014

Legit bump! ^.^
(Whatever that's supposed to mean)

Gnãrly

07-15-2014

TLDR:

I have a losing record and am gold 3 and think I figured out how to win in ranked..

(other than flipping a coin and hoping you don't get drop hacked)

Up vote that scrubs

zackslice

07-15-2014

I understand the point of this and it would be amazing if people followed these beliefs but the issues is everyone needs to abide by these rules in order for them to be 100% effective and the summoner code is also in place yet people do not seem to know or care much about it either. How do you stop that 1 guy from going afk or prevent ziggs from typing an offensive comment to a dead jungle?

And when someone gets offended it all goes downhill, I think what happened is you got lucky in games and ended up getting lucky team placements to get where you are. Skill does matter always but if over 50% of games have a negative player on either team "Which is likely true." then skill increases your chances of not having a negative player but luck decides the game. Am I wrong?