For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tw1st3dFat3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffyknowsyou View Post
Amazing op, really puts things into perspective. If only more people like you made up the lol community. No that doesn't mean you gotta be eloquent,but rather, I wish more people had a cool head in a winning or losing situation.
at first i slipped up, but soon after realized i was again losing games i should have been winning. All of them i pretty much chalked up to me being angry. Missing easy plays its a big downhill slide the second you get mad..

Iratus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

I quit raging and found the game was more enjoyable, even with asses who do rage that ruin the game.

I still find myself facepalming at the people I am forced to play with.

Tw1st3dFat3

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iratus View Post
I quit raging and found the game was more enjoyable, even with asses who do rage that ruin the game.

I still find myself facepalming at the people I am forced to play with.
the people you play with and against are variables in a large equasion that you cannot control.

If you append numbers to players according to skill level from 1-100 it would look like this:

GAME lets say this game your personal skill level is around a 60
Your team has a 45 (a crappy top laner) a 55 adc a 60 support and a 70 (smurf jungler)

the enemy teams top laner is dominating so he gets a 75 this game you are winning your lane so that enemy gets a 40 other 3 are gonna be 50 55 60

It would give your team a total of 290
and the enemy team a total of 280

A small margin to win by.. Very even game.. BUT if YOU yourself were playing at your top potential making good plays no mistakes you could raise your chances exponentially
and move your team up to 330..

just some very simple math that would show you how much you can actually contribute to a team.. We would have to actually factor in dragons and plays made and all that to make it an effective equation this was just threshed out simple mode..

SHood247

03-21-2013

Quote:
RIOT make this thread like some sort of terms and condition that people must read before they play their first ranked game. Make it auto scroll also so people can't just skip to the bottom and press accept, they either read it or alt tab.
And you could have a champ with a sick voice like Nasus narrate it.

Tw1st3dFat3

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHood247 View Post
And you could have a champ with a sick voice like Nasus narrate it.
I am so down he has the BEST voiceovers in the game

MathMage

03-22-2013

Very respectable post, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
Edit 2: if anyone can tell me why my pictures save in such low res and are so tiny i would be very much oblidged please and thankyou.
Try saving in a different picture format and uploading from there. The forums have trouble sizing certain formats in attachments. Most things I upload are .png.

I have to admit, though, the picture is a little bemusing now that I've checked LoLKing.

Cupiter

03-22-2013

Can't you just hate solo queue because of the general attitudes of the people in it?

Tw1st3dFat3

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
Very respectable post, much appreciated.

Try saving in a different picture format and uploading from there. The forums have trouble sizing certain formats in attachments. Most things I upload are .png.

I have to admit, though, the picture is a little bemusing now that I've checked LoLKing.
that is my main playing account it has an accent over the u this one i use for my forums and am currently raising it.. (started at silver 5 a few weeks ago..)

MathMage

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
that is my main playing account it has an accent over the u this one i use for my forums and am currently raising it.. (started at silver 5 a few weeks ago..)
Ah. Fair enough. Couldn't tell...because the picture's too small!

Tw1st3dFat3

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
Ah. Fair enough. Couldn't tell...because the picture's too small!
yea that account is like really close to plat promos again but ive decided to raise this one as long as it may take because i have alot more rune pages and limited skins.. (owned it since beta) and a bigger champ selection.. you know that kinda stuffs