For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk Only Mid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion322 View Post
QUESTION!

What if the champ im most comfortable with is easily counterable?

My best champ is kat but that is a very risky pick and most of the time i get countered really hard and i don't have another champ that isnt countered by the champ they picked.

Or they just pick Warwick and call it a day. xD
Everyone has their go to champions but you also need to understand you cant always play one champ you should broaden your pool to fit into more less niche positions on a team

Vualk Only Mid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantheus View Post
You sir, you are that guy:

The guy who ganks lane and saves Lux

The guy who flies in with Kha'Zix to save Teemo from Ashe and Quinn(I did that)

The guy who uses Jarvan's ult to save the rest of his team

The guy who invades the enemy Blue Buff and succeeds

The guy who lets the Jungler cs off of your lane to get caught up

The guy who doesn't KS with Jinx's ult

You are the guy who has the skin in the loading screen, the guy who completes the team

You sir, you get +9000 brofists
That guy sounds amazing.. Im glad hes me haha

SteveThatOneGuy

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
You cannot win it by yourself but you can certainly lose it by yourself.
Not that a lot of the stuff you said wasn't true but this^ means that it only takes one of the 4 other people on your team to single handily lose the game meaning there is NOTHING you can do about it . I know you address that some games are simply unwinnable and that bashing teammates won't help anything, but your statement goes for every other player on the team too xD

Vualk Only Mid

05-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveThatOneGuy View Post
Not that a lot of the stuff you said wasn't true but this^ means that it only takes one of the 4 other people on your team to single handily lose the game meaning there is NOTHING you can do about it . I know you address that some games are simply unwinnable and that bashing teammates won't help anything, but your statement goes for every other player on the team too xD

What that means is that if you cant carry yourself then you definately cant carry 4 other teammates... if you do bad you cant expect your team to be able to carry you.. Thats on you

Navarune

05-14-2014

Excellent, excellent post. I've always upheld that a great attitude will make you a better player and student of the game. Finding ways to help your teammates--whether it's assisting in getting buffs, warding on their behalf, or ganking--is the best way to find a win.

I just wanted to add this: you should keep in mind that warding is everyone's responsibility, and map awareness is key to utilizing the vision your team has. If you don't have at least one ward either down or in your pocket to place at 20 mins, then you are doing yourself and your team a great disservice. Never underestimate the power of a sweeper, either. Denying vision means reducing the likelihood of bush ganks and ambushes, as well as allowing your team to set up said ambushes and neutral objectives.

Vualk Only Mid

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navarune View Post
Excellent, excellent post. I've always upheld that a great attitude will make you a better player and student of the game. Finding ways to help your teammates--whether it's assisting in getting buffs, warding on their behalf, or ganking--is the best way to find a win.

I just wanted to add this: you should keep in mind that warding is everyone's responsibility, and map awareness is key to utilizing the vision your team has. If you don't have at least one ward either down or in your pocket to place at 20 mins, then you are doing yourself and your team a great disservice. Never underestimate the power of a sweeper, either. Denying vision means reducing the likelihood of bush ganks and ambushes, as well as allowing your team to set up said ambushes and neutral objectives.
but again you cant make your teammates buy them so be prepared to compensate with xtra if they dont

AstralWarriorX

05-15-2014

Well ill be.. I haven't read it yet (to long not enough time) But bookmarked for later today.

Do you care if I had you Vualk? Maybe if a question ever comes to mind?

Vualk Only Mid

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralWarriorX View Post
Well ill be.. I haven't read it yet (to long not enough time) But bookmarked for later today.

Do you care if I had you Vualk? Maybe if a question ever comes to mind?
I dont mind my lady might care if you had me tho... lol
Yea jk add me lol

AstralWarriorX

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
I dont mind my lady might care if you had me tho... lol
Yea jk add me lol
lol that made me laugh.

Vualk Only Mid

05-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralWarriorX View Post
lol that made me laugh.
Glad of it