For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KilljoyX

04-12-2014

Read the post. The problem is some games are just unwinnable.

Had a game where I was 5-0-5 as the jungler ganked every lane. Every lane was ahead. They all still lost and fed straight up 1v1/2v2 because they were worse then their opponents.
I took drag 2 times by 16 minutes.
I snuck a 15 minute baron with my duo.
We got every baron and every drag and me and my duo pushed every tower that went down.
Game goes long because the other team groups and our team doesn't want to. We've got essentially three players who are dead weight and split to three lanes constantly. They get picked over and over. We lose.

Not all games are winnable.

Delimon

04-12-2014

too long to read all you have to do is be consistent nothing else matters. Not even your attitude matters just be consistent. If a person gets mad it simply means that they probably suck and need to get over it and stop being a baby.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2014

Consistency is big yes.. But your attitude also has a big effect on team morale... You can force your own teammates on tilt by talking smack. Which is NEVER good

Lesbian Vi

04-12-2014

In short phrase, buy alienware m17 and get to diamond.

danorth the sly

04-12-2014

m17x is a beast sure. but honestly for HALF that money for it you could get a much better computer. alienware SUCKS you pay like 2000 for flashing lights >.>

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by danorth the sly View Post
m17x is a beast sure. but honestly for HALF that money for it you could get a much better computer. alienware SUCKS you pay like 2000 for flashing lights >.>
I like my flashing lights tho

Delimon

04-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
Consistency is big yes.. But your attitude also has a big effect on team morale... You can force your own teammates on tilt by talking smack. Which is NEVER good
You shouldn't be talking to begin with you have better things to do and if you don't know how t push mute button then that's you're own damn problem. People are a hell of a lot more toxic than me all I will do is guide you in how to play correctly and not give you **** about it. I'm pretty sure you see worse almost every game and if you're somewhat decent I ain't got **** to say anyway even if I do.

Soda Popynski

04-12-2014

i just play the game my way, and most of the time if that happens i win. it's a 5v5 game, but if you play 1v5 you're much more likely to win

TheDraco4011

04-12-2014

You gotta love the logic behind people saying that its a team game doesnt matter if you win lane. Then turn around and say well you are 20% of your team so its 20% better chance at winning if the other players are trolling/dcing/poor matchmade.

Deathshroud09

04-12-2014

And yet they still often make balance changes which, in all honesty, are geared toward solo queue. Then again this is the same balance team that attempts to balance around the people who refuse to learn different strategies to deal with the situation at hand.