For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baron Perenolde

03-20-2013

I'd rather see this on the front page than more whining. +1 for your post sir

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Perenolde View Post
I'd rather see this on the front page than more whining. +1 for your post sir
thanks to you as well guy preciate it

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

Bump for new content

SHood247

03-20-2013

Quote:
Im sure you will at some point be in a lane where you just get rocked. Don't get mad because the person you are playing against is better than you.. dont rage at your jungler because he didnt gank. If you lose your lane its no ones fault but your own.
Too bad team mates dont understand this, I have one bad game and apparently i belong in dirt league. I feel like telling them to look at my stats with that champ and see I don't fail often, but it would only anger them.

RIOT make this thread like some sort of terms and condition that people must read before they play their first ranked game. Make it auto scroll also so people can't just skip to the bottom and press accept, they either read it or alt tab.

Vualk

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHood247 View Post
Too bad team mates dont understand this, I have one bad game and apparently i belong in dirt league. I feel like telling them to look at my stats with that champ and see I don't fail often, but it would only anger them.

RIOT make this thread like some sort of terms and condition that people must read before they play their first ranked game. Make it auto scroll also so people can't just skip to the bottom and press accept, they either read it or alt tab.
Glad you enjoyed it my friend share with your friends

Zedmastermind

03-20-2013

Good post sir i feel your plight and do say i dont understand why people are soo mean to each other in this game. it just makes them bad players and in so taking the team to the pit with them i wish people would just be civil to each other and help there team out.

Vualk

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedmastermind View Post
Good post sir i feel your plight and do say i dont understand why people are soo mean to each other in this game. it just makes them bad players and in so taking the team to the pit with them i wish people would just be civil to each other and help there team out.
Bettering the community starts one person at a time my friend.. encourage your teammates to be positive in the worst situations and perhaps they will be.. Maybe next game that positive reinforcement will carry over to the next guy.

Vualk

03-21-2013

bump

kuuyku

03-21-2013

Informative post, good advice.

I hated solo que, because I had some terrible, terrible luck.

Almost every other game, there was an AFK on my team. I had to take break from ranked games after I have two 3v5 games on the same day.

I took the time off to improve my game play in normals.

One thing I noticed is, many of my losses, not attributed to AFKs (which is WAY, WAY too many), were due to my lack of familiarity with the chosen champion. NEVER play champions you are not confident with. It was a concept I was familiar with before, but failed to follow.

Also, in low-elo I've notice that a lot of people want to play a carry role, because they want to be the "playmaker", but they don't know how to carry. It's the aspect I improved on most during my hiatus. Getting CS and kills is important, but it's what you do with them that counts. Always apply pressure, support your teammates via roaming, and constantly be on the lookout for mistakes to exploit. As soon as you obtain any semblance of an advantage on the enemy team, DO NOT LET UP. Do not lose the momentum, use it to help your team get big along with you.

ninbushido

03-21-2013

10/10 would bang. +sidewayseight