For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2013

bump

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly Inc View Post
Two things I want to address here, the first adhering to your example, you should never downplay the importance of mechanics. "catch" as you call it is one of the foundations of Football. None of us can be good at the sport if we can't learn to catch first.

I played football without learning to catch. I was a lineman and without lineman to protect your qb it won't matter if you ever miss a catch because your qb wont' have time to throw the ball before he is facedown in the filed. @Teamwork

Vualk

08-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizmic View Post
I played football without learning to catch. I was a lineman and without lineman to protect your qb it won't matter if you ever miss a catch because your qb wont' have time to throw the ball before he is facedown in the filed. @Teamwork
Teamwork is something that you can control.. under the right circumstances.. People follow the successful.. Be the successful.. Be followed.. Lead your team to win

Jayarrrrr

08-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Then only play with your friends, or cash the check you're writing when you click "play."
So better to leave it up to fate and absolute luck then make a REAL soloQ? I don't understand the logic behind this. Why subject others to duo, trio, quadra, and pentaQ's in soloQ if it's a team game?

Jayarrrrr

08-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The flaws are a team game requires teamwork? I think you're, instead, expecting the game to cater just to you and your tastes. This is the exact core attitude that the OP talks about! :P
And this 'teamwork' is usually lacking in soloQ, unless you are playing with a duo, trio, quadra, or pentaQ. Why give people who play with others a ridiculously large advantage and let them steamrole real soloQ players because you can't adapt SoloQ to be.... Solo?

MCMancub

08-09-2013

Just curious, but what's your response to those of us who never say a word in chat and still can't rise because of how pathetic our teammates are?

Vualk

08-10-2013

Bump

Vualk

08-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMancub View Post
Just curious, but what's your response to those of us who never say a word in chat and still can't rise because of how pathetic our teammates are?
The only person you have to blame for lower than 50 percent ratio is yourself.. Anything higher you will go up.. Slow maybe but up nonetheless.

Vualk

08-10-2013

bump

DarkoHellbane

08-10-2013

Meh, I just hate the rage in general of solo queue, even in normals. I'd rather not take the leap of faith again into ranked. Sometimes I too get caught up in it. Especially when it's from a hypocrite.

Which is why I normally play ARAM now, less arguing about picks/builds, and more constructive arguments than toxic non-constructive.

You have a nice stream and great attitude, I wish more players were like you OP.