For all of you who hate solo queue, think you deserve higher elo or rage too much.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Interceptor09

Member

06-16-2013

Im really happy you succeeded op, but your story doesnt apply to me.

Im low elo. I am bad at the game, Im aware. hwoever, down here at low elo, Im always one of the better if not the best player in a match. I ward, I push objectives, I dont feed. I try to encourage my teammates and make the calls.

and it works. I will get a nice winstreak going and be feeling good. but then... EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO ON A WINSTREAK..

the teams I start getting are unbelieveable bad. 0-17 teemo, intentional feeders, afk's every other game, people who dont even know how to play. jungle ezreal, support caitlyn, etc, etc.. so I am forced into lengthy losing streaks. this is a recognizable cycle. it happenes every single time I go on a winstreak of 6-7 or more games. I will then be teamed exclusively with the worst players Ive ever seen.

I have heard people say: 'youre matched against people of your skill level'.... 'if you never afk/feed then there is a higher chance one will be on the other team'... blah, blah, blah. its all bull****. there is something in matchmaking that puts up an impenetrable wall every time I start to climb. I can still win lane and compete, but my teammates literally lose lane hard, and feed EVERY SINGLE MATCH. I become the only threat and the only one warding, its just not fun at all.

if I show matchmaking Im improving, then I start to face tougher opponents, I get that. but why, WHY do I suddenly then get the worst teammates possible? noticeably and inarguably worse than anyone on the other team, and far inferior to my own ability. WHY Riot?

so I just have to accept, that in order to climb higher, I am forced to win some fair and even matches - BUT THEN - I have to carry the worst of the worst in games where my opponents are tougher to match my improved elo. WHY NOT JUST TEAM ME WITH PLAYERS WHO ARE ALSO IMPROVING/CLIMBING? its causing me to look for another game to play. I like LoL, but I cant accept my matches being manipulated by some flawed matchmaking system.

solo queue is bad enough. this terrible terrible matchmaking system is just ruining the game for me.

edit*
after going 9-1 this week, I have had about 15 games in a row where my teammates have demonstrated an unmistakebale lack of knowledge and skill. a sudden surge of arguing in champ select, trolling, feeding, etc. EVERY GAME? so please explain, why is it that I can play for 20 or 30 matches with normal teams, then if I string together a nice little winstreak - I am suddenly subjected to teammates that truly have no idea what they are doing? I can carry a weak team, I cant carry a team that doesnt know or care how to play. and this is for about the last 15 games. this is ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
Im really happy you succeeded op, but your story doesnt apply to me.

Im low elo. I am bad at the game, Im aware. hwoever, down here at low elo, Im always one of the better if not the best player in a match. I ward, I push objectives, I dont feed. I try to encourage my teammates and make the calls.

and it works. I will get a nice winstreak going and be feeling good. but then... EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO ON A WINSTREAK..

the teams I start getting are unbelieveable bad. 0-17 teemo, intentional feeders, afk's every other game, people who dont even know how to play. jungle ezreal, support caitlyn, etc, etc.. so I am forced into lengthy losing streaks. this is a recognizable cycle. it happenes every single time I go on a winstreak of 6-7 or more games. I will then be teamed exclusively with the worst players Ive ever seen.

I have heard people say: 'youre matched against people of your skill level'.... 'if you never afk/feed then there is a higher chance one will be on the other team'... blah, blah, blah. its all bull****. there is something in matchmaking that puts up an impenetrable wall every time I start to climb. I can still win lane and compete, but my teammates literally lose lane hard, and feed EVERY SINGLE MATCH. I become the only threat and the only one warding, its just not fun at all.

if I show matchmaking Im improving, then I start to face tougher opponents, I get that. but why, WHY do I suddenly then get the worst teammates possible? noticeably and inarguably worse than anyone on the other team, and far inferior to my own ability. WHY Riot?

so I just have to accept, that in order to climb higher, I am forced to win some fair and even matches - BUT THEN - I have to carry the worst of the worst in games where my opponents are tougher to match my improved elo. WHY NOT JUST TEAM ME WITH PLAYERS WHO ARE ALSO IMPROVING/CLIMBING? its causing me to look for another game to play. I like LoL, but I cant accept my matches being manipulated by some flawed matchmaking system.

solo queue is bad enough. this terrible terrible matchmaking system is just ruining the game for me.

edit*
after going 9-1 this week, I have had about 15 games in a row where my teammates have demonstrated an unmistakebale lack of knowledge and skill. a sudden surge of arguing in champ select, trolling, feeding, etc. EVERY GAME? so please explain, why is it that I can play for 20 or 30 matches with normal teams, then if I string together a nice little winstreak - I am suddenly subjected to teammates that truly have no idea what they are doing? I can carry a weak team, I cant carry a team that doesnt know or care how to play. and this is for about the last 15 games. this is ridiculous.
If you Lose more than 2 games in a row (generally i stop at 3) stop playing for the day.. Or play normals until your luck changes.. You should see improvement


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sei Seragaki

Member

06-16-2013

so what can i do as a support when my top went 1/7/0 and fed irelia so hard that she destroys us all ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriXV View Post
so what can i do as a support when my top went 1/7/0 and fed irelia so hard that she destroys us all ?
dont rage play your very best, make sure irelia knows its okay that she can farm it up for late game.. And hope for the best.. And if you lose take a small break after the game and ask yourself what could i have done better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jimmy57

Senior Member

06-17-2013

Can we get an option to mute ourselves ;\


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jimmy57

Senior Member

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
dont rage play your very best, make sure irelia knows its okay that she can farm it up for late game.. And hope for the best.. And if you lose take a small break after the game and ask yourself what could i have done better.

Also, it's just (1) game. In a LoL acct history, with hundreds or thousands of games played, do you really think that game matters all that much?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-19-2013

added section on playing with tilt


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nores

Senior Member

06-19-2013

This is amazing post. Out of all "how to get out of elo hell" posts this is probably the best I read


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nores View Post
This is amazing post. Out of all "how to get out of elo hell" posts this is probably the best I read
''

Really appreciate it my friend .. comments like these are what encourages me to keep updating..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imaginationz

Senior Member

06-19-2013

if u were actually good you would get at least gold or plat.....