A list of gamebreaking bug fixes and QoL buffs Azir could really use

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2014

(I attempted to post this in the Beta boards, but that place is a complete B!TCH to use. Rigid and user-unfriendly as hell. The very mention of the word "bug" causes problem)

Azir...his win rate's pretty low right now. New champion people not used to blah blah yada yada.

But regardless of whether he is balanced or not, there are FOUR things that Azir could really use.

BUG:

A) Azir's R is REALLY buggy. Two things happens that shouldn't with this ability.

i) His R doesn't always knock enemies back, sometimes it just gives them a light bump and the enemy ends up on your side of the wall...killing you...because the wall is meant to block off champions Azir can not fight up close...

ii) There are a number of gap-closers that bypasses his wall, and they AREN'T blink-style gap-closers either. For instance, a number of people have reported Yasuo going right through his wall. This happens quite frequently with Riven too.

Worst of all? These bugs are inconsistent. As in, you can't accurately replicate it because they only happen from time to time, but never with any consistency.

B) Azir's minion doesn't attack sometimes. When I was trying to kill a minion with a soldier, the minion took no damage and the minion did not attack at all. This is despite the minion literally right beside the soldier, and Azir himself using his "command" auto-attack that he normally does when attacking minions.

This is a Dominion game. The conditions were Azir, his soldier, and the enemy minion bunched together in a ball. I command Azir to attack, and he does his pointy hand thing. And the soldier just sits there. This happened until the next wave of minions arrived.

QOL:

C) His E is finicky and not fun to use. You need to make targetting his own soldiers easier. Make it so that if you use the ability but your mouse isn't directly above a soldier, Azir will dash towards the soldier closest to his mouse. Sort of like Urgot's Q and how it auto-targets marked targets if the mouse is close enough to him.

D) Something should happen with his Q in smartcast. Far too often you notice that the soldiers do not travel the full distance, I don't know if this is a bug, or just shaky design, either way it feels terrible, ESPECIALLY if you want to send your soldiers through a wall.

E) Attack-Move should prioritize his soldier's attacks, with his own basic attack being the last priority. This is self-explanatory to anyone who played Azir.

These are the bugs and QoL buffs he could really use. If anyone discovered any more bugs of their own,just post them here.

voicerader

09-22-2014

Gotta love just how useful PBE is lmao

VengefulCrusade

09-22-2014

I feel pretty hopeless that this will help, but I'm upvoting this because maybe SOMEDAY Riot will notice something.

MLG420Y0L0SWAG

09-22-2014

All he needs is bug fixes, base stat buffs, and have his E not stop after hitting 1 champion

Amule Komprecia

09-22-2014

Just gonna put this here...

Sometimes my Soldier autoattacks and does zero damage to anything in the radius but still puts the autoattack on cooldown.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-22-2014

So that's another bug on the list.

VengefulCrusade

09-22-2014

Bump this.
There's no excuses for long-term bugs in a game like this.
I know he hasn't been out that long, but you know how much Riot procrastinates.

Ginga

Recruiter

09-22-2014

They're really good at quickly responding to Lee Sin bugs and Lucian buff/reworks though!

Zyxia

09-22-2014

Sometimes you use an ability and it doesn't visually go on cooldown on your ability bar. The ability is used, it's still on cooldown, but asides from manually counting you have no idea when the ability is up again.

Not actually sure if it can happen to every ability, but I've personally encountered it on the Q and R. Super annoying on the R, since it has a reasonably long CD.

Also, according to Surrender@20 Azir bug fixes won't be arriving until 4.18, since they missed the window for 4.17... With how often new champions have bugs (Every single one) you'd think they would leave a little bit of room between patches to do at least one round of bug fixes...

Sivir Bot NA

09-22-2014

Oh lord does D need to be a priority IMO.

1234511 ... 12