Inflated queue times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerferEtObdura

03-08-2013

Did Dominion suddenly die in a week (my previous game was 6 - 7 days ago)? It says my approx queue time for yolo blind is between 30 - 45 mins, and approx queue time for draft is 14 - 25 mins. I have about 91 wins and 70 or 80 lost games, so I don't think I'm part of the high elo club either which could cause these inflated queue times.

Did Kassawins kill the mode or is this just a really unfortunate time to even consider having a game?

(My queue times ranged "wildly" between 2 - 5 mins)

Oh, not it says approx 52 mins. Well, that's easy wait for me. I'll just go take a shower and come back when necessary.

Gamblerz Ruin

03-08-2013

No, I was playing dominion yesterday at this time about~ and it was regular ~3minute Approx time. But tonight, Approx time has shot up to 1hour for me for whatever reason. First time I've seen Dominion queue times this long. Oh welll... Riot will likely fix it "soon" I'm sure.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

It's probably because servers died, which would increase 'approx queue times' for all game modes, but especially Dominion.

PerferEtObdura

03-08-2013

It seems that even though the approximate queue time is high, the actual queue time isn't quite that high. Or even near that high, actually. So I'm happily continuing my streak of lost games.

Quote:
It's probably because servers died, which would increase 'approx queue times' for all game modes, but especially Dominion.
Ah, that explains.