New HeadHunter Skin Penta Team?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWooN1nja

03-07-2013

Just like the Penta Kill Band consisting of Kathus, Mordekaiser, Olaf, Sona and Yorick. Is there going to be a new Penta team?
"The Penta HeadHunter Pack"?
So far there's
Headhunter Rengar
Headhunter Yi
and now the newest addition Headhunter Nidalee.
I wonder who the 2 others going to be.....?
Any thoughts?

Personally I like to think the other two would be:
Headhunter Caitlyn
and
Headhunter Pantheon

But idk thats just my theory what do you guys think the Penta Head Hunter should consist of now?

Savage Bro

03-22-2013

Considering the Champions they've picked for HeadHunter Pact, I'd assume champions such as Warwick or Quinn would have the next HeadHunter Skin.

That way you could have like... WW Jungle, Rengar Top, Master Yi mid, Nid Support, Quinn ADC.
Don't factually know if the team would have any synergy... But who knows! That' would be my idea though. (Maybe not so much Warwick, but someone else... Trundle perhaps?)

Firefang Warwick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2013

It would fit Warwicks theme and lore perfectly, but riot doesn't like him anymore. He isn't in a desperate need of skins anyways.

TheWooN1nja

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Bro View Post
Considering the Champions they've picked for HeadHunter Pact, I'd assume champions such as Warwick or Quinn would have the next HeadHunter Skin.

That way you could have like... WW Jungle, Rengar Top, Master Yi mid, Nid Support, Quinn ADC.
Don't factually know if the team would have any synergy... But who knows! That' would be my idea though. (Maybe not so much Warwick, but someone else... Trundle perhaps?)
It should match the whole Head Hunter character. I see Caitlyn as one since the Head Hunter pack needs another girl and whats a good hunter when she has a gun?

Tokininja

03-28-2013

imagine headhunter vayne... think about that

GusterMcGusgus

03-28-2013

headhunter nid= mid
headhunter yi=top
headhunter rengar=jung
headhunter leona=supp
headhunter vayne=adc

CoKage72

07-31-2013

I would like to see a Headhunter Sivir. Her Chakram would be perfect for a Predator Shuriken. I also think she would rock the dreads, maybe get a mask or a headdress, too. I don't know who the other one would be though; I keep scrolling through the champions and I can't seem to find any that would form a good team comp while also pulling off the "badass headhunter" theme.

Xarue

08-01-2013

headhunter vayne, I drew it and it is bad ass.http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3725968

Why vayne you ask? Because she chase, ya igit!!!!

OHH and shaco, just image it. He can vanish, set traps, throw knives and is over all headhunter quality.

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

08-02-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I like the idea of head hunter sivir.

Izzabelle

08-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
I like the idea of head hunter sivir.
What sorts of dark sacrifices must I commit to make this a reality. Name the price! Riot pls!