Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why does Headhunter Nidalee look so different to her splash?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvistr667

03-11-2013

This is a huge step in the RIGHT direction. Keep it up Riot!

VoyMachoboy

03-12-2013

Hopefully they are still working on it, she still doesn't have gloves and her lips aren't fully covered with lipstick, and she needs more beads in her hair, just minor details but still bugs me that it isn't like the splash.

Canchelli

03-12-2013

bump i definitely agree with this thread give this skin some more love

Tadriel

03-13-2013

I agree, tiny changes like the netting and small bands around her legs would help a little. Adding some affects to the back of her armor so it looks more ribbed might help a tiny bit as well. There are probably 5 other things I could point out but I don't want to pick it apart.

Also I'd like to point out that the jumping animation (W) on her cougar form looks forced and not that smooth. It is as if she jumps forward, pauses in mid air, and drops to the ground.

TelumOne

03-14-2013

bump

HolyWarlok

03-15-2013

To be honest I think her skintone in game needs to be a tad darker, she seems lighter than in her other skins to me.

Windgurdian

03-15-2013

when i forts saw it i thought it was akali for a sec, colour scheme looks a bit too same

Xzatrik

03-22-2013

Quote:
TheDeFecto:
Hey guys I know I don't have much for credentials but I'd like to highlight something and maybe bring light to the situation.

The Public Beta Environment is exactly what it states it is, a Beta. Before anything is released it goes through here for speculation and is still pending further adjustment until release. Due to the nature of this, anything related to anything pending is still tentative and is not a finished product. We can only give our feedback (which you guys are, good job!) and wait to see.

I remember a wonderful movie about kangaroos, a movie called Warriors of Virtue, instilled in us is a warrior called Patience, be tide and true summoners, keep on testing and providing your feedback and you'll be pouncing your way to victory with Headhunter Nidalee and her finished splash art soon!

What a wonderful reference! Aside from that though, you're totally right, and I believe that TelumOne (as well as most everyone else) brought up very good points. Just adding another comment of support in order to help Riot notice it.