Like TT's Altars, turrets should puts eye on people's head

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

03-07-2013

People still don't seem to understand that neutral/enemy towers, as well as the Greater Relic, grant true sight...

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
People still don't seem to understand that neutral/enemy towers, as well as the Greater Relic, grant true sight...
But I enjoy watching Akali's put bubbles down and stand in them like a toddler thinking I can't see them because they have their hands over their eyes...

MuseLuffy

03-07-2013

Or they could fix things that are actually broken. How much hand holding do you need?

Redeemed In Fire

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
Or they could fix things that are actually broken. How much hand holding do you need?
As much as indicates what's actually going on in the game...

Duelpower

03-08-2013

I remember having trouble getting used to the true vision from neutrals/storm shields.

This is a good idea +1.

HaIfhearted

03-08-2013

I agree with the op.
Having enemy/neutral towers give some indication that you aren't as stealthy as you would like to be would be a great idea.

SuperQuackDuck

03-08-2013

Or it'd be nice to have to see when you're diving tower 2v1 who's taking the tower targetting right off the bat if for whatever reason your teammate decide to jump in almost the same time you do... so you can decide if its worth it to start capping or keep focusing the player..

Ocrap. Im talking about something else... Welp i'll just leave that there as a testament of what happens after 9 hours of work... >_<

0shi

03-09-2013

I agree.
I also agree with SuperQuackDuck.

DiscworldDeath

03-09-2013

You should also do so on SR then, for enemy turrets in general.

SylianEUW

03-09-2013

If they do it for enemy turrets in general, they should do it for TT and PG as well, then. I think they should, though. It would help players make informed decision when to stealth.