So Riot has again shown their willingness to temporarily remove a broken champ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koravel

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuseLuffy View Post
Implying kass will be fixed before the 2 year mark? Want to make a bet about that? Idiot.
Assuming kass will remain broken for quite some time is pretty safe bet in my opintion, stop riding my **** f@ggot.

No where did I say a bug that causes crashes is less important than OP champs, I simply pointed out the difference, I think you are autistic/illiterate.
I think you need to learn how to play with others. Would you say what you're saying in this thread in real life? Think before you throw out insults like a 12-year-old bully.

Fabs457

03-08-2013

I wish they would disable the dodge penalty if someone selects kass on your team so people can just take it upon themselves to negate stupid advantages like that. I rather face one and lose than win and be carried by one

MuseLuffy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
I think you need to learn how to play with others. Would you say what you're saying in this thread in real life? Think before you throw out insults like a 12-year-old bully.
Ya i call people's bull**** in real life too. If you say something stupid to me I will tell you "you are stupid", why should have patience with willful ignorance and stupidity? I think you need to get out of your mom's basement and experience "real life" it is not nice, grow a pair of balls and some thick skin, you bloody hatchet wound.

IDontWasteFood

03-08-2013

Quote:
Ya i call people's bull**** in real life too. If you say something stupid to me I will tell you "you are stupid", why should have patience with willful ignorance and stupidity? I think you need to get out of your mom's basement and experience "real life" it is not nice, grow a pair of balls and some thick skin, you bloody hatchet wound.
You prove your young age and inexperience talking about real life as if everyones a Dbag like you're acting. Hopefully when you grow up you'll learn how to treat people with respect, you'll live a happier life.

But you won't listen... : /

Orphane

03-08-2013

Quote:
Watch out, we got a badass over here! Bona fide internet tough guy, live and in the flesh!

Sure we can all be super hard-core and not give a **** about anyone says because we're too busy flexing our macho e-muscles and posturing about it.Or you could drop the bark because it's not making anyone take you seriously.

Your choice, though. I heartily respect your edgy lifestyle choices in telling random strangers on the internet to piss off. You tell 'em, brother!

Koravel

03-08-2013

I'm reporting this tool. Gave him a warning, and he continues to spew his juvenile trash talk.