Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

03-09-2013

*bows* thanks ^_^

I'm going to be busy for quite some time today so I might not have any major art updates until later in the afternoon today. I'll try to get as much as possible done before I go, and I will still check back on the thread to monitor it even while I'm gone.

ThePlatypirate

03-09-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
*bows* thanks ^_^

I'm going to be busy for quite some time today so I might not have any major art updates until later in the afternoon today. I'll try to get as much as possible done before I go, and I will still check back on the thread to monitor it even while I'm gone.

I don't think anyone could expect you to get as much done as you did yesterday lol. But that being said, I expect moar awesome when I come back tomorrow D:<

Spookypatrol

03-09-2013

Lol I'll try. I can't make too many promises, but I definitely want to work on this skin as much as possible. It's definitely doing better than I anticipated <3

Literally Tumblr

03-09-2013

Bump to support this.

Bubsay

03-09-2013

would instabuy

Spookypatrol

03-09-2013

Edited the description of Blood Rush's pathing change. I realized that having him run on all fours would be extremely awkward for animation, not just because he'd have to hold his axes, making the animation look clunky, but because if he auto attacks abruptly after activating Blood Rush (as is the case frequently) it would cause an animation skip in order for him to be standing upright to throw his axe that would in all likelihood look pretty bad.

Spookypatrol

03-09-2013

Forgot to mention, I also edited the section for his Joke description. (although I wrote it within his dance. You'll see what I mean if you haven't read the update yet.)

I have completed the proper lineart for the axes in his concept sheet (with the wolf skull instead of human skull) but unfortunately I can't finish the coloring right now. In all likelihood the concept sheet will be done tonight, however.

Spookypatrol

03-09-2013

Popping in to check on the thread I won't be available to draw for another few hours at best, but I promise to have that concept art done tonight. I can't say I'll have any more stillframes up, but the next one I'll be drawing will in all likelihood be either an explanation of his Blood Rush pathing changes, or his Ultimate particle changes.

Sufa

03-09-2013

how about, when on the same team as WW they both gain a little more movement speed?, just an idea

Spookypatrol

03-09-2013

Quote:
Heizt:
how about, when on the same team as WW they both gain a little more movement speed?, just an idea

Was considering doing an interaction with WW of sorts, but haven't set on an idea yet. Was debating whether something should proc on the same team, on an enemy team, if one kills the other, or if one performs a certain emote. Trying to consider multiple possibilities. But yes, I'm open to suggestion, and I will keep that idea in mind. Just don't want it to be too much like Caitlyn and Vi's passive