Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icker

03-08-2013

Riot, pls.

8 Bit Astronaut

Recruiter

03-08-2013

OH MY GOD

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASe

Spookypatrol

03-08-2013

Sadface, a downvote. Was hoping to reach +50 tonight, but, well, even I have to admit this is a pretty strange skin. I imagine it's not quite as universally accepted as Firedancer was. << >>

Anyway, edit: Made some more clean-ups to the op. (Just can't be satisfied with it apparently -_-) I think it looks good now. Added a "planned projects" segment so you guys can see what I have planned for the future rather than just what I'm currently working on.

Spookypatrol

03-08-2013

Well I won't be making any more art updates tonight, but tomorrow I should be getting back to work on the concept art. I will keep monitoring the thread to answer any comments and questions of course.

Sufa

03-09-2013

another great idea Spookypatrol, keep them coming! <3

Spookypatrol

03-09-2013

I'm flattered :3 I hope this skin can live up to any expectations people might have about my work XD

spooky skelenton

03-09-2013

yes pls

Spookypatrol

03-09-2013

Thanks! : D

Will be getting to work on finishing the concept art soon. I won't be drawing a side view; it seems a bit unnecessary. I'm trying to cut down the amount of art required without making this thread any less impressive. I just don't want it to be as cluttered as Firedancer's thread was : )

Lightbringerz

03-09-2013

Another good one.

Lycaeus

03-09-2013

This is awesome.