Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
i would buy draven and this skin for that chest hair
That's always a good reason to buy a skin. It's the only thing that made Gangplank's original model so memorable.

Edit: By the way, I did add Rex Draconem's joke suggestion to the thread as well.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
That's always a good reason to buy a skin. It's the only thing that made Gangplank's original model so memorable.
Lolyup. He looked like he had some kind of hairy fungal infection. Or a quintaped growing out of his chest.

JohnnyPain

05-09-2013

Who will be our Sam and Dean Winchester. Or the obvious Belmont Vayne.

Spookypatrol

05-09-2013

I admit, your reference went over my head ): I have not seen Supernatural... :/

TreAsterischi86

05-10-2013

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyPain View Post
Who will be our Sam and Dean Winchester. Or the obvious Belmont Vayne.
I admit, your reference went over my head ): I have not seen Supernatural... :/
Belmont is a Castelvania Reference

Little OT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashe View Post
Draven has his own opinions on the icy conflict. The three leaders may not know, but the Noxian has offered himself as a prize to the victor. "I'll melt the ice right off their frozen hearts!"
Draven is coming in Freljord Conflict XD

Spookypatrol

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreAsterischi86 View Post
Belmont is a Castelvania Reference
See. That just proves how far over my head those references went. I really need to play Castlevania... Eventually when I get my paws on a copy I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreAsterischi86 View Post
Little OT:

Draven is coming in Freljord Conflict XD
I saw that. Laughed pretty hard XD I hope if and when Riot declares a winner they actually follow up and make reference to that. They probably won't since generally little jokes said through the skin and champ sales aren't canon, (at least I don't believe they are) but it would be quite hilarious.

Oh, fun note. On the new LoL website Beta, the Friends and Rivals of every champ are now displayed on their profile pages. I laughed because Darius is listed as both Draven's friend and rival, and vice versa.

(Obviously Riot should add Diana to Draven's list of friends << >>)

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2013

Quote:
Oh, fun note. On the new LoL website Beta, the Friends and Rivals of every champ are now displayed on their profile pages. I laughed because Darius is listed as both Draven's friend and rival, and vice versa.

(Obviously Riot should add Diana to Draven's list of friends << >>)
I like that Wolfman makes it more likely for Draven and Diana to be friends, and less likely for Draven and Leona to be friends. Draven needs to keep his suave seductive ways away from my Leona D:<

Schizo or Feed

05-10-2013

This skin is pretty cool. If it did come alive it would probably be '14 Halloween They just released a Draven skin, and don't they work months ahead of time before releasing skins? Am very very sad ;-;

Spookypatrol

05-10-2013

@ThePlatypirate: Uh oh, you shouldn't say those things. I'm not sure IronStylus appreciates you saying them.

@RIP Scarfle: Not necessarily. As I pointed out many times, Pool Party Ziggs and Snow Day Ziggs were released within 4 months of each other.

Edit: So I have added yet another hidden joke. This one is with Ahri, and is a direct reference to the Fantastic Mr Fox

TreAsterischi86

05-10-2013

Quote:
Edit: So I have added yet another hidden joke. This one is with Ahri, and is a direct reference to the Fantastic Mr Fox
http://vimeo.com/27413664 (I didn't find the english version... sorry)

I love this movie