Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

05-03-2013

Thank you very much for the bump :]

Best Syndra East

05-03-2013

Really, no red yet?

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q Ball162 View Post
Really, no red yet?
Really really. We're all as confused as you are.

sirshiny

05-03-2013

What about a monster mash joke with vlad or maybe a new castlevania themed taunt like " what a horrible night to have a curse. *laugh* cursed to not be draven."

PowerLikeBroly

05-03-2013

I love your ideas

Spookypatrol

05-04-2013

@Q Ball162: Yup ): I'm hoping they show up eventually... I've seen somewhat-decent threads get no reds at all...

@sirshiny: ...Dat taunt. Admittedly I've never had the pleasure of playing Castlevania, but I am definitely adding that taunt suggestion to the thread. Thank you <3

@PowerLikeBroly: Thank you! It's great to hear when people have actually seen more than just one of my ideas, lol.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirshiny View Post
What about a monster mash joke with vlad or maybe a new castlevania themed taunt like " what a horrible night to have a curse. *laugh* cursed to not be draven."
Rofl, love it.

Spookypatrol

05-05-2013

I'll be adding the taunt as soon as I can actually properly update the thread... (using my phone right now.) once again, thanks for it XD

Edit: I added on the taunt! I labeled it as either a taunt or a joke, since I feel it functions great as both. So it would depend on what other jokes/taunts we come up with which one I label it as officially. Again though, thank you

JadenYukii

05-05-2013

need it done now!

Spookypatrol

05-05-2013

Thanks It's great to know that people can still find the thread even though it hasn't been on the front page after 5 hours XD

Edit: Woah, what? o.o When did I get a +5 with no comments? Now I want to know how people found the thread, hehe.