Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heizt

Senior Member

05-01-2013

This should be the Legendary skin for Halloween, like zombie Brand and put heaps of effort in to it, this has soo much potential!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

Senior Member

05-02-2013

Welcome back to the thread and yes, I'm trying to add in as much detail as possible so I can show how much flexibility the skin has. Unlike Firedancer, I actually am trying to make this skin sub-legendary or possibly legendary quality.

On another note... Am I the only person tired of seeing Mattcom on the summoner showcase and wishing other people would get more chances? -_-

Edit: It's actually gotten to the point where I'm starting to get annoyed with Riot.. There are so many spectacular artists out there, and yet I've seen Mattcom on the showcase at least 4 if not 5 times. I admit, I'm extra sour because I've submitted at least 6 times and lost every time, but I know I'm not this spectacular artist like the other ones I've seen, so I can't be hurt by that. There are hundreds if not thousands of submissions per week after all. But I'm just tired of seeing Mattcom be paraded around (I have nothing against the guy personally; I do, however, have something against how Riot has raised him up so high that other people are being ignored.) while other artists get virtually screwed over and overlooked. Riot, I have my hopes that you guys are doing the best that you can, but every time I see Mattcom get paraded, I question whether or not you're really doing your best for equality, or just have horrendous favoritism. If I properly expressed how cheated I've personally felt, it would make people wonder why I even bother trying to come up with my own community ideas anymore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Welcome back to the thread and yes, I'm trying to add in as much detail as possible so I can show how much flexibility the skin has. Unlike Firedancer, I actually am trying to make this skin sub-legendary or possibly legendary quality.

On another note... Am I the only person tired of seeing Mattcom on the summoner showcase and wishing other people would get more chances? -_-

Edit: It's actually gotten to the point where I'm starting to get annoyed with Riot.. There are so many spectacular artists out there, and yet I've seen Mattcom on the showcase at least 4 if not 5 times. I admit, I'm extra sour because I've submitted at least 6 times and lost every time, but I know I'm not this spectacular artist like the other ones I've seen, so I can't be hurt by that. There are hundreds if not thousands of submissions per week after all. But I'm just tired of seeing Mattcom be paraded around (I have nothing against the guy personally; I do, however, have something against how Riot has raised him up so high that other people are being ignored.) while other artists get virtually screwed over and overlooked. Riot, I have my hopes that you guys are doing the best that you can, but every time I see Mattcom get paraded, I question whether or not you're really doing your best for equality, or just have horrendous favoritism. If I properly expressed how cheated I've personally felt, it would make people wonder why I even bother trying to come up with my own community ideas anymore.
I feel the same way. I commented on the YouTube video of the showcase showing my disdain for this blatant favouritism. I mentioned how MaTTcom got full credit for his two skins, and yet you and the creator of Whiteoue Shyvana got nothing. It's a travesty of injustice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

Senior Member

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
I feel the same way. I commented on the YouTube video of the showcase showing my disdain for this blatant favouritism. I mentioned how MaTTcom got full credit for his two skins, and yet you and the creator of Whiteoue Shyvana got nothing. It's a travesty of injustice.
I don't know why I'm still bothering. Riot has managed to straight up ignore me on quite a few occasions, only to see them raise up Mattcom on a pedestal way too high for his actual level of talent. I will not deny that he is good, but goddammot riot, other people need chances, and you aren't giving it to them. I'm frustrated. I'm discouraged. But complaining is unfortunately going to get nowhere.

Edit: in happier news, at least the thread is doing well... Nearly at 350. Of course it's entirely up to Riot whether or not they want to capitalize on it, and seeing as they have yet to even express interest, I'm not sure whether or not I should have high hopes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

Senior Member

05-02-2013

You know what the best part of me complaining in the above posts is? For some reason I have an urge to draw despite saying I'm really discouraged. You guys might actually get some more art today.

Edit: I updated the op with the planned project. I'm finally getting to work on Whirling Death :3 I'll likely do Blood Rush after if I have the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
You know what the best part of me complaining in the above posts is? For some reason I have an urge to draw despite saying I'm really discouraged. You guys might actually get some more art today.

Edit: I updated the op with the planned project. I'm finally getting to work on Whirling Death :3 I'll likely do Blood Rush after if I have the time.
Well that's something good out of this, heh. I'm looking forward to Whirling Death and Blood Rush


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

Senior Member

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
Well that's something good out of this, heh. I'm looking forward to Whirling Death and Blood Rush
I'm going to upload a WIP soon, but unfortunately I don't have the time to finish the full thing today ):

Edit: I think I'm just going to hold off on uploading the image until I finish it. If it looks like irl take too long I'll upload the wip within the next couple days.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
I'm going to upload a WIP soon, but unfortunately I don't have the time to finish the full thing today ):

Edit: I think I'm just going to hold off on uploading the image until I finish it. If it looks like irl take too long I'll upload the wip within the next couple days.
Aww, you build up my excitement, and then dash it down again I guess I'm strung along waiting for it for the next few days then, you tease you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crimethinc187

Senior Member

05-02-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

Senior Member

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
Aww, you build up my excitement, and then dash it down again I guess I'm strung along waiting for it for the next few days then, you tease you.
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be such a terrible person. I'm just busy :P

And, @crimethinc187: Thanks a bunch for the bump!

Edit: This will probably be my own last bump for the night, unless I receive a comment to reply to. I don't want to be annoying :P

However, I'd like to point out, +356! That's way higher than I anticipated today :3 Thank you guys!