Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePlatypirate

04-16-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
I hope they actually think it deserves one, firstly XD

Also, edit: totally had a dream last night that I got a Red post <.< >.> I think I need to think about the forums less XD

Of course it does! And lol, not at all, live the idea! If you aren't howling at the full moon, you don't believe in it enough.

Spookypatrol

04-17-2013

Quote:
ThePlatypirate:
Of course it does! And lol, not at all, live the idea! If you aren't howling at the full moon, you don't believe in it enough.

Well, of course you guys think the thread deserves a riot post, but for a variety of reasons riot might not, if I want to get really technical <.< But enough of that ^^ I've still got my fingers crossed, and there's still plenty of time to see what happens.

spooky skelenton

04-17-2013

bump

Spookypatrol

04-17-2013

Hmm... so I think I've been counterproductive for long enough. Hopefully soon I'll start working on art again. (this is assuming the thread continues to at least have some activity of course.)

ThePlatypirate

04-17-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
Hmm... so I think I've been counterproductive for long enough. Hopefully soon I'll start working on art again. (this is assuming the thread continues to at least have some activity of course.)

Yay, new stuff!

Spookypatrol

04-18-2013

Bumping :3 also I'll definitely let you guys know when I start working on more art ^_^

FGYFrancis

04-18-2013

Best. +1
10/10

ThePlatypirate

04-18-2013

Bump!

Spookypatrol

04-18-2013

Quote:
FGYFrancis:
Best. +1
10/10

Thanks <3 Much appreciated XD

Last bump for the night. Once again, thanks for the support, guys :]

TreAsterischi86

04-19-2013

Bump ^^