Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

03-08-2013

@BlazeMalefica: I feel like Gladiator is some kind of adaptation of my skin, even if it isn't precisely what my supporters were hoping for. Honestly, I'm content to move on to other skin ideas :3

...even if for some reason I keep coming up with Draven skins XD

Riot, hire me as the designated Draven designer. I am only permitted to work on Draven. Weeee.

TreAsterischi86

03-08-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
There is no creature from the black lagoon either I suppose

Loch Ness Cho'Gath and Deep Sea Kog'Maw... Maybe Riot can make "Black Lagoon Kha'Zix": he comes from The Void and he need more skins XD

Ps: I don't like Fenrir Grayback in the movies... He is not enough Wolfman... he is only ugly, furry man... Del Toro is better ^^

EmperialGoddess

03-08-2013

This is better than the Gladiator skin. Good job!

Spookypatrol

03-08-2013

Quote:
TreAsterischi86:
Loch Ness Cho'Gath and Deep Sea Kog'Maw... Maybe Riot can make "Black Lagoon Kha'Zix": he comes from The Void and he need more skins XD

Ps: I don't like Fenrir Grayback in the movies... He is not enough Wolfman... he is only ugly, furry man... Del Toro is better ^^

Loch Ness Cho'gath is more so based on the Loch Ness monster though, hence the name, and Deep Sea Kog is an Anglerfish. There isn't quite a typical Swamp-man type thing if you know what I mean.

And yeah, he is quite the ugly man, but I didn't mean his appearance reminded me of Draven as much as the grin. My skin is still based pretty strongly on del Toro's.

TreAsterischi86

03-08-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
Loch Ness Cho'gath is more so based on the Loch Ness monster though, hence the name, and Deep Sea Kog is an Anglerfish. There isn't quite a typical Swamp-man type thing if you know what I mean.

Yes, they come from The Void and they have an Aquatic Monster skin... Then I think that Kha'Zix can be a good choice for a Black Lagoon Monster Skin ^^

Spookypatrol

03-08-2013

Quote:
TreAsterischi86:
Yes, they come from The Void and they have an Aquatic Monster skin... Then I think that Kha'Zix can be a good choice for a Black Lagoon Monster Skin ^^

I agree, they might be able to do something pretty sweet with Kha'Zix... he'll definitely get an aquatic skin at some point; there's no doubt about that.

Anyway, I'm currently back to work on the splash art. Hopefully you guys will see updates soon : )

Spookypatrol

03-08-2013

Updated the splash art to include some more shading.

TreAsterischi86

03-08-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
Updated the splash art to include some more shading.

I like it, good progression

What about Draven's facial tattoos? In Victorian Age he couldn't make those...

Can you transform tattoos in scars...?

We can see only wolfman form of this skin and a facial scar can replace his characteristic tattoos. ^^

What do you think about this suggestion?

Spookypatrol

03-08-2013

Quote:
TreAsterischi86:
I like it, good progression

What about Draven's facial tattoos? In Victorian Age he couldn't make those...

Can you transform tattoos in scars...?

We can see only wolfman form of this skin and a facial scar can replace his characteristic tattoos. ^^

What do you think about this suggestion?

He has them, they're just quite hard to see at those angles, and I apologize

But if you look at the concept art (I actually forgot to add them in the most recent splash update. You'll be able to see them in the next update.) you can kinda see the three slashes on his left cheek.

TreAsterischi86

03-08-2013

Quote:
Spookypatrol:
He has them, they're just quite hard to see at those angles, and I apologize

But if you look at the concept art (I actually forgot to add them in the most recent splash update. You'll be able to see them in the next update.) you can kinda see the three slashes on his left cheek.

Oh, I noticed it now, thank you ^^

You put the scars on left cheek, like the classic skin splash art, but the in game model he has tattoos on right cheek (also the Gladiator splash art has tatoos on the right cheek, and on the body he has Tattoos on the left)

You can controll on this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r6G118KDIM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r6G118KDIM)

or also on skin viewer: http://lolskinviewer.com/#Draven (http://lolskinviewer.com/#Draven)

In Firedancer you put all tatoos on left part (face, body, arm ecc...), here you make the same choice? ^^