Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

For those of you who like to monitor my progress, here's a WIP of the face shading. It still has a long way to go.

Attachment 630605

Spookypatrol

03-07-2013

Well, no more updates tonight, sorry! This is my last bump for the night. Wanted to let you guys know not to expect more art tonight, but tomorrow in all likelihood you guys will.

TreAsterischi86

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
For those of you who like to monitor my progress, here's a WIP of the face shading. It still has a long way to go.

Attachment 630605
Good job, we need a wolfman skin for Halloween (we had already zombies, ghosts, vampires, headless horseman ecc...)!

Ok, Warwick is a werewolf... But he is always a beast, not only for halloween ^^

This fan art reminds me of Benicio del Toro in the movie The Wolfman (great make up), you have drawn inspiration from him? Or you thought about other werewolf movie? ^_^

Avissel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-08-2013

This is a thing which I approve of.

Salenar

03-08-2013

I'd buy it.

More Draven skins!

Russet

03-08-2013

Oh wow, this is neat!

Spookypatrol

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreAsterischi86 View Post
Good job, we need a wolfman skin for Halloween (we had already zombies, ghosts, vampires, headless horseman ecc...)!

Ok, Warwick is a werewolf... But he is always a beast, not only for halloween ^^

This fan art reminds me of Benicio del Toro in the movie The Wolfman (great make up), you have drawn inspiration from him? Or you thought about other werewolf movie? ^_^
Yup, funny enough it occurred to me that Riot very nearly has the full set of classic monsters, except for a Wolfman, after I started designing the skin, but realizing that only makes me want to push for it more, lol. (FrankenTibbers Annie, Headless Hecarim, Zombie Ryze/Brand, Nosferatu Vladimir... Even Alien Invader Heimerdinger, really. There is no creature from the black lagoon either I suppose, but the Wolfman is considerably more popular.)

Also, yes, the design was mostly inspired by del Toro's Wolfman He also kind of reminds me slightly of Fenrir Greyback from Harry Potter with that expression... But that was more of a coincidence and not actually where I drew inspiration, hehe.

EminentFate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

riot pls

BlazeMalefica

03-08-2013

Bump!
:c Im really disappointed that firedancer Draven didnt make it... (yet?) But I really hope this is added for halloween, I would buy it without doubt!
/supporting an awesome thread from an awesome artist/

Atyres

03-08-2013

So draven is the new annie teemo person?