Halloween Skin: Wolfman Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullcityelite

08-09-2014

Ok, everyone get your imagination caps on. Ok, so when you press the "recall" button he tosses his axes to the side of him or puts them on his back like his classic skin. Then, he pops up on the edge of an mountain cliff, looks for his next victim then leaps off and he jumps onto the fountain. That was just one idea. Now, the other idea for his recall is he summon two gigantic wolf that walks up next to him and Draven howls and scares them off because lets be honest "Draven needs no pack"! Ok, I thought of that, "Draven needs no pack" can be a taunt. By saying "Draven needs no pack" refers to as people say "Wolfs travels in a pack", however Draven sees himself as he is the pack. That shows the cockiness that he has. I wanna see if I can make a concept art of his recall animation for both of them. It is just a thought! I'm open for all suggestions on changing things.

Physikal

Recruiter

08-10-2014

Hey Spooky! How fares thee?

Came along to bump this, sorry, haven't been around for a bit.

Had a rough summer on top of a disastrous spring, but stuff's getting more and more exciting. Meanwhile, I noticed your new website, art and teaser. You're doing great, both with that and here, with Draven! Keep up the great work.

Have you considered taking this to reddit? It could really help you out, if it takes off.

And for christsake,

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Rito Pls Give Wolfman Draven ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Leoprodigy

08-10-2014

I like this idea. Very original and gives players that rich detail they want, with the axe designs

Spookypatrol

08-13-2014

Hey! Sorry it's taken me forever to get back to you guys. It's been a bit hectic, but I'm really happy to see some activity! Firstly, thanks to the new supporters~

Bullcityelite: I actually like both of those ideas XD The fountain one I imagine would be rough to animate (I suppose the cliff/mountain would just "pop up" out of the ground so to speak?) but the leap off of it "into the fountain" would be pretty sweet.

I like that taunt, too. Maybe something to the effect of him being a "lone wolf," but since taunts can have multiple dialogue options, it could always have both!

Man, I really feel like I've let you guys down without being able to update the art here... I just really don't have the time to be investing in art for this right now. :/ You guys have come up with some really cool additions, and I'd love to bring them to life so to speak, but I'm going to be honest, it probably won't happen for a really, really long time...

We can only hope Riot gets to it first, yeah?

PickleBabah

08-14-2014

When Draven kills an enemy champion, their corpse turns into Draven.
All my yes.

Spookypatrol

08-22-2014

All of my yes as well. Not sure how hard that would be to do practically, but the concept behind the corpse thing is hilarious and awesome XD

Sorry for the disappearance. As per usual, super busy. But I haven't forgotten >: This thread is still bookmarked and right in my face every time I use the computer XD

*persistence*

PhoenixOfHeaven

08-22-2014

this is a great idea. needs more Dev posts,then it may happen.

Greeckos

08-22-2014

MAKE IT HAPPEN RIOT! I don't play Draven, but I would if this skin was legit.

Spookypatrol

08-25-2014

....*bump*

*runs*

I'm quite ecstatic that the skin is still receiving positive replies, especially after its very rocky start. It's been forever since it got a Riot Post though, so I don't have my fingers particularly crossed that it'll ever get another one, honestly...

That's moot if the skin is made, anyway. A girl can dream...

FatherOfTheMoon

08-26-2014

ultimate = two wolves running