Would you like to see this champion in League of Legends?

Yes , I woud love to 17 58.62%
Yes, but he needs a nerf 7 24.14%
Yes, but he needs a buff 2 6.90%
No, I would not 5 17.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Deatrix, The Kings Protector

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TequilaWolf2122

3 Days Ago

The title says Kings Protector, but after many changes he has now become - "Deatrix, The Master Thief".

Deatrix, is the infamous master thief of Demacia, who relies on a heavy aggressive play style and quick decision making to prove effective on the fields of Summoners Rift.

I have given Deatrix a set that would prove him effectively as a Top laner as well as an efficient jungler fighter/ tank.

Health 430 (+50) Attack damage 55 (+3.4)
Health regen. - 6 (+0.8)
Attack speed - 0.658 (+2.5%)
Mana - 250 (+35)
Armor - 20 (+2.6)
Mana regen. - 6 (+0.45)
Magic res. - 35 (+1.25)
Range - 125(Melee)
Mov. speed - 340

Passive - Master Thief: Due to his history as a thief and with the knowledge of his secret style, Deatrix has increased movement speed and increased damage when unseen or upon entering the bush ( bonus lasts 2 seconds upon leaving the bush or upon being seen) and deals a stacking bonus of +2 attack damage against his opponent.(Stacks to 3)

Cooldown 15/12/10/8/5 seconds
Q - Rolling with the Punches : For 5 seconds, Deatrix receives an attack speed boost of 20%/20%/30%/40%/40% and recieves 20% less damage from all opponents he is not attacking, but receives 5% bonus damage as magic damage from his targeted opponent

Cooldown 60/50/40/30/20 seconds
W- Sleight of Hand : Removes Stuns, Slows, Roots, and his next Basic Attack deals crippling strike dealing 50% bonus Damage and Slows his target for 2 second by 70% that decays over 2 seconds. Movement Speed is increased by 15%/20%/30%/35%/40% for 2 seconds.

Cooldown 20/17/15/12/10 seconds
E - Swift Precision : Deatrix focuses vital points on an opponents body dealing 15/25/35/45/55 True Damage and stunning his targets for .05/.05/.10/.10/.15 seconds with each attack for 1.5 seconds
passive- Nearby allies have increased moral, increasing their attack speed by .5%/1%/1.5%/2%/2.5%/

Cooldown 1:25/1:15/1:00 minutes
R - Grapple Toss : Deatrix grapples an enemy, grabbing and tossing an enemy 200 units in any direction he chooses. Activate once to grab, activate second time to throw. If the enemy is not thrown within 2 seconds Deatrix well lose control and release. Enemy is stunned for 1/2/2.50seconds upon landing when thrown.

LORE: Deatrix was a thief in the streets of Demacia, quick and swiftly he would always escape the guards who were unable to catch him. Annoyed by his constant thievery and fearing his kingdom would think he, Jarvan the 3rd's great army could not best a single thief, set a trap for Deatrix. One afternoon Deatrix set out to steal the grand Jewels of Lightshield, springing the trap. One Hundred of Demacia's greatest fighters swarmed the enclosed room, surrounding Deatrix, but two by two every man fell defeated and wounded to the thief known as Deatrix. Upon Learning of the defeat of his greatest fighters, Jarvan the 3rd himself sought out the one known as Deatrix.
One afternoon, Jarvan approached Deatrix with his mighty greatsword and plunged it into the earth beneath him. As Jarvan rose his head to face the man, he had vanished along with prized jewels of Crown Lightshield.
Enraged and losing great patience, Jarvan set out Garen, his greatest warrior to track and defeat Deatrix once and for all.After days of searching, Garen had finally encountered Deatrix and charged him head on with his greatsword of justice. Deatrix swiftly dodged Garen's attacks with pin point precision. Keenly watching Garen's movements, Deatrix found an opening, striking Garen at his pressure points. With Garen stunned, Deatrix grappled him and hurled him into a wall, before Garen could rise to his feet, Deatrix had already made his escape.
Upon overhearing of the riches and glory that could be obtained in the League Of Legends, Deatrix made his way to the Fields of Justice, but not only would he find gold and glory, there, in the League of Legends, he would find Garen once again.

Voice:

Jokes:
"If your gold goes missing, it wasn't me... heh."
"Don't look at me, it isn't my fault you're broke."

Taunts:
"You aren't going anywhere without paying up."
"You think YOU can stop me? Good luck."
-near enemy Garen- "Up for a rematch? Let's do this."
-Near enemy Jarvan 4- "For a Lightshield, your father isn't too bright. heh heh heh"

Movement:
"Let's get some gold."
"Thievery's takes patience."
"I'm on it."
"Alright then."
"Okay, let's go."

Castings:
Rolling with the Punches:
"I don't feel a thing."
"Is that all you've got?"

Slight of Hand:
"Nothing stops me."
"It'll take more than that."

Swift Precision:
"Take this!"
"Hold still!"

Grapple Toss :
"You aren't goin' anywhere!"
"Where'd you think you're goin'?"

SweetKillers8

3 Days Ago

Sounds like a badass champion! Rito please make it!

FizztotheJayce

3 Days Ago

He seems like a strong pick up for the champion pool. The only changes I could see would be maybe a lower stun on the Q simply to fall in line with the rest of CC that there is in LoL; especially since his W is also a stun. It's hard to find a champ with 2 forms of CC, true damage, and tankiness and that's what this champion seems to bring. It may just be a bit overpowered without tuning the ratios.

Gold Badger

3 Days Ago

I like the CC potential here, sounds pretty balanced. Would love to see this in play.

SaleenBloodSkr

2 Days Ago

its a lot to look at and a Demacian thief champ sounds cool. stats wise and abilities require some balancing though I have studied some of the champs and their aren't really many fighter supports besides nunu and he is a strange champ to play too. To set a support fighter can be tricky. u want utility for support, for fighters you a bit of durability or sustain with maybe a damage buff somewhere since they are not a assassin or a tank. You can't have a champ that's too versatile and he's kinda at the point the way the abilities read off to me. the passive is good and ult is good just what do you mean by all sources? the q is a bit confusing the w seems more like it should be just the cleanse effect and movement speed so its not so op. and the E I think would be more balanced if its more like braums passive on the stun because even if the stun is short it would be bothersome to move stun move stun move stun. plus its passive would encourage the allies to jump in to possibly set off the stun. but these are just balance attempts don't let me ruin any dreams XD

SeoCypher

2 Days Ago

The Q is a bit odd, and maybe unfitting for a Q ability. It needs tweaking to be balanced.

TGLdUr

2 Days Ago

Sounds good for me. But i feel his ulti is kinda OP, right after reaching lvl 6 he can toss people into the tower and afterward stun will be enough to kill them. How about marks enemy with Q or something or ulti activates only for stunned or marked enemies like that, ulti stun is pretty strong too. Otherwise nobody can survive E+R+Q combo.
BTW I love his lore. I would like to see him become reality! RITO pls

yuiyugj

2 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLdUr View Post
Sounds good for me. But i feel his ulti is kinda OP, right after reaching lvl 6 he can toss people into the tower and afterward stun will be enough to kill them. How about marks enemy with Q or something or ulti activates only for stunned or marked enemies like that, ulti stun is pretty strong too. Otherwise nobody can survive E+R+Q combo.
BTW I love his lore. I would like to see him become reality! RITO pls
I agree with this highly as his ult and continuous E stuns can be pretty hell with his true damage. I would probably lower his ult duration and leave out the quick E stuns, but maybe make the Attack Speed boost a bit higher for more damage. A simple ulti could for sure end someone in a snap which sounds a bit over the top. (Haha. Get it. Cause they get thrown... :P )

But other than his E, he could also be a pain with all the Attack Speed bonus from both his Q and E, which makes him need only really straight AD builds. Maybe a different bonus for the Q would work like just the 15% damage reduction and increase effect, just so he seems a bit fairer.

Other than that, he sounds really epic and I'd for sure love to see this champion on the fields of Demacia!.. I mean Justice!

SirChanceElot

2 Days Ago

I would love to play this champion as a jungler and top laner. Looks dope derg.

The Haunted One

2 Days Ago

my only issue is the way he becomes the right hand. if jarvan would have requested that of him, he woulda just said yes then robbed him blind. There is no honor amongst theives. Also I really doubt anyone would just overlook the murder of 100 Demacian guards.