If someone dc's, team get's a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerDerp

3 Days Ago

I think Riot should give a team that has 1 or several dc's a buff in order to make that game fair... For 20% of the ranked games that I play, there is a dc on my team. This buff should be increased depending on how many people dc.
Ex Buff:
1 dc= +15 ad +15 ap +10 movement speed to all players on the team.

This buff would leave if the dc reconnected.
It would also only be able to activate at the 10 min mark.
I didn't know where to submit this post. Can someone please forward it to the correct thread?

TigerDerp

3 Days Ago

Bump

Rhume Muet

3 Days Ago

Maybe get a buff depending on % of team missing divided by remaining players. For instance, in SR, players missing 1 ally get +5% damage done, -5% damage taken, and +5% movement speed to 4 remaining. If 2 people are missing, +/- 13% to 3 remaining players. and so on. In TT, 1 player missing would give, +/- 16.5% to 2 remaining and 2 missing would give +/- 66%. While this would not equate to losing a player, it would help damper the blow dynamically without encouraging players to drop to fuel 1 god like player, though that said, you could get a solo assassin with +/- 80% in SR under this system.

junglerboy16

3 Days Ago

I Like the idea that you have about +% damage dealt and received, but I think that movement speed seems out of place. An idea I had was maybe give increased Gp10 to make up for the fact that if the player doesn't come back, then the team as a whole has less effective team gold, and if the player does come back they are usually behind in levels, gold, and items.

Rhume Muet

3 Days Ago

I put in the movement speed to help the other players cover lanes/ areas of the map that the missing champion would be covering.

Zeddicus4

3 Days Ago

I love this idea I get really tired of being stuck in games with dc' s

MLK Jr

3 Days Ago

Also there should be more severe punishment for those who do leave games especially ranked ones.

TigerDerp

2 Days Ago

5 people want this to happen Rito

I Jungle Warwick

2 Days Ago

it doesnt work, ppl will d/c after dying on a nexus push to buff their team while they reconnect. Ppl will dc on purpose

TigerDerp

2 Days Ago

Ok then, the buff would become active after 5 minutes