How Do People Defend Singed When Stats Show Otherwise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enohpiris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Win rate equals justification for nerfing? Now I heard everything.

xGary

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlargCow View Post
because with this logic shen is one of the worst champions in the game and needs major buffs
Shen requires team coordination which is non existent especially in lower levels. You can see that Shen's win rate increases as you increase the elo of the team.

xGary

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enohpiris View Post
Win rate equals justification for nerfing? Now I heard everything.
Long term statistics and tourney play sound pretty justified to me, probably more justified than any nerfs they have done.

The Derkman

03-07-2013

I would like to see anyone try and kite an ulting Singed. +60 move speed, 20% cc reduction, another 35% from merc treads and even more slow/cc reduction from the defensive tree. I caught an Ezreal with red buff and Iceborn guantlets once, and he was just running away shooting Q's the whole time.

hes op

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilian View Post
No. The proper way of handling of is to let natural counters happen
this is a cool idea but it never happened/will never happen. People have abused op champs for months despite there being counters. Morg is a good example. She had counters but people kept banning/picking her every game at all elo ranges. Riot had to nerf her a whopping 3 times as a result.

Heat 0n My Meat

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
lol

you really need to learn how to interpret stats or just stop quoting them.

it's been discussed ad nauseum the problems with worshiping winrates.

just do yourself a favor and learn2stat before you spew the winrate drivel.
Link to a thread discussing the problem with looking at win rates to justify whether or not a champ is weak/strong?

Or if you can explain it in your own words, that's fine too. Btw are you an actuarian or math major?

CanadianMVP

03-07-2013

His free stats from his ultimate and the fact his poison ticks every half second means at level 6/11:

If he was losing lane, its now even.

If he was in a stalemate, hes now winning.

If he was already winning, he gets insane ahead.

SulfuricAcid

03-07-2013

If you remove the tenacity from Insanity Potion, you remove Singed. Thats the only thing hes good for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Derkman View Post
I would like to see anyone try and kite an ulting Singed. +60 move speed, 20% cc reduction, another 35% from merc treads and even more slow/cc reduction from the defensive tree. I caught an Ezreal with red buff and Iceborn guantlets once, and he was just running away shooting Q's the whole time.
^
Ashe would like a word with you.

RexSaur

03-07-2013

Yeah lets buff shen guys his win rate is sub 50%.

Win rates only mean so much, stop thinking they are word of god or something.

KommunistKevin

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Derkman View Post
Tristiana with BOTRK

Ults you away, jumps away, hits you with BOTRK

You could be a level 18 singed vs a level 10 tristiana , trist is going to curb stomp you