Skin give away!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eruzi

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLSoHappy View Post
My Friend is one of the biggest sona fans ever. HE is IN LOVE with her. He is the supoprt for our 5v5 team and no matter what team comp or what adc he has he will always sona. He didnt get sona one time because i banned her and i kid you not, he cryed :/. I told him i would buy him a sona skin and gift it to him but i have no money, he was sad. I would love if you could give me a sona skin because that would make him 10x HAPPIER and i could fulfill my promise. You may not believe my story or dont care but im just asking, person to person for a very nice favor(: thankk you
I'd be more inclined to believe it if your friend confirmed your story.

BouncingDonut

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruzi View Post
Okay, not really, but if for whatever reason you don't have Riot Graves or Arcade/Pax Sona and want one (not two) I can pick up some extra codes for you.

Pax won't be for another two weeks so be patient. Only first page gets a chance though that doesn't mean second pages have no chance but every page that's not the first I will use a RNG if extra codes are left.

The good news is, the fewer people who post in the thread, the better your chances, so I'll bookmark this page and see you all in two - ish weeks.
Id really like a Riot Graves or a Pax Sona even knowing i most likely wont get one still dosent hurt to try :/ My Ign is BouncingDonut (idk if i need it or not)

JordanHorse

03-08-2013

id really like pax sona or riot graves, graves skin more though

Oliver is M I A

03-08-2013

m

Owlstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

I'll want a Pax Sona.

eenxs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

-1 voted on all top pagers LOLOLOL

Capitan Rick

03-08-2013

id love some skins.... fer sure baby

Tracewyvern

03-09-2013

May I have some, please? :P

Will Oak

03-09-2013

May I have a skin please? I can wait.

Signature13

03-09-2013

Either is fine for me, I love both champions! I hope I still have a chance, and thanks for being so nice