Skin give away!!

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ur UnclE WanG

03-07-2013

will riot graves re-release during pax? Want riot graves so much :P

pizzagon3

03-07-2013

Thanks for the opportunity!

loooooooololol

03-07-2013

I would like Riot Graves.

Hyetophile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2013

I'd love an Arcade Sona skin plox. Hope it wouldn't trouble you much. =)

vApexPredator

03-07-2013

riot graves ,3

Seiferoth

03-07-2013

too late, but hi don't have either, I guess Sona's cooler.. :P

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Riot graves please

Opportunite

03-08-2013

Hey, anything would be awesome if possible! Riot graves preferably, but I won't be picky if you can grab anything, afterall this is the 4th page...

QQ Rivens Broken

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruzi View Post
Okay, not really, but if for whatever reason you don't have Riot Graves or Arcade/Pax Sona and want one (not two) I can pick up some extra codes for you.

Pax won't be for another two weeks so be patient. Only first page gets a chance though that doesn't mean second pages have no chance but every page that's not the first I will use a RNG if extra codes are left.

The good news is, the fewer people who post in the thread, the better your chances, so I'll bookmark this page and see you all in two - ish weeks.
My Friend is one of the biggest sona fans ever. HE is IN LOVE with her. He is the supoprt for our 5v5 team and no matter what team comp or what adc he has he will always sona. He didnt get sona one time because i banned her and i kid you not, he cryed :/. I told him i would buy him a sona skin and gift it to him but i have no money, he was sad. I would love if you could give me a sona skin because that would make him 10x HAPPIER and i could fulfill my promise. You may not believe my story or dont care but im just asking, person to person for a very nice favor(: thankk you

Silver Flask

03-08-2013

Graves please?

12345678 ... 14