@#$% This game! Again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-07-2013

A Kassadin, Yorick, Teemo, Poppy, and a Wukong all on the same team. You can't be @#$%ing serious.
Screw getting a ranked mode, once-avid-supporters will leave Dominion before then because of this ****.
Yes, I'm mad. So damn mad at a video game.

davyo11

03-07-2013

I feel for you bro try the inhouses on the DD chat

Foxley

03-07-2013

I'm starting to consider going back to Dota 2, since Dominion is the only game mode left that makes League stand out, and it seems like it's being left to die a slow, Kassadin-infested death by the company which created it.

ThatGuyWithRobe

03-07-2013

The most strange part of this thread is that i haven't seen any Poppy at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxley View Post
I'm starting to consider going back to Dota 2, since Dominion is the only game mode left that makes League stand out, and it seems like it's being left to die a slow, Kassadin-infested death by the company which created it.
Isn't dota 2 community worse than kass spammers?

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Most of you don't keep up with the game of cricket, or know how it's played, but the it used to have two primary versions: Test Cricket - 5 Day long matches and One Day Cricket - 1 Day matches.

In recent years a new game mode has come about 20/20 Cricket. I won't bother to explain the dynamics of the game but it's a much shorter, much more exciting version of the game. It has taken the Cricket world by storm and is even being considered for the Olympics. The two longer versions however, are showing signs of decline with some international teams (like the West Indies) not being able to focus or perform in the longer versions of the game.

SR is a cash cow for Riot right now, and becoming the premiere e-sport worldwide. Balancing Dominion or giving it the manpower it needs to be a great game mode, may not necessarily be in their best monitory interest right now. Who would play SR if you could have all the fun of Mid and late game SR and all the play and counterplay mechanics, without 5-15 minutes of last hitting ? I honestly think that the management call has already been made, and Dominion is being left to atrophy to the point where it can get the Surge treatment. This is, after all, a business.

Maybe I'm wrong, but the map certainly isn't getting better is it ?

Foxley

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithRobe View Post
The most strange part of this thread is that i haven't seen any Poppy at all

Isn't dota 2 community worse than kass spammers?
Doesn't have anything to do with community, it has to do with gameplay. SR is a dumbed down and less complex version of the original DotA map, so I'd rather play Dota 2 if it came down to it. Dominion seems like a sinking ship, the new Twisted Treeline bores me to tears, and ARAM isn't interesting enough to play regularly.

I'm still undecided, because Riot at least treats their player base with more respect than Valve (i.e. Riot won't temp ban you for getting a leave during a bugged holiday event that prevents you from staying connected for more than 10-30 seconds at a time)

BouncingDonut

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
A Kassadin, Yorick, Teemo, Poppy, and a Wukong all on the same team. You can't be @#$%ing serious.
Screw getting a ranked mode, once-avid-supporters will leave Dominion before then because of this ****.
Yes, I'm mad. So damn mad at a video game.
the point of this game is trial and error if you want get a bunch of friends and go kass, akali, wukong, kha'zix and malph. pretty sure you'll rape **** but remember theres a counter to everything so go sustain like renekton or Warwick or nasus.

BouncingDonut

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BouncingDonut View Post
the point of this game is trial and error if you want get a bunch of friends and go kass, akali, wukong, kha'zix and malph. pretty sure you'll rape **** but remember theres a counter to everything so go sustain like renekton or Warwick or nasus.
also i would like to add if you dont like playing this FREE GAME feel free to pay money to play dota. im pretty sure flamers like you just runin the comunity anyhow

Koravel

03-07-2013

Quote:
There is not a counter to everything. You're thinking of a different game. Some champions are fundamentally broken on dominion.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-07-2013

Quote:
im pretty sure flamers like you just runin the comunity anyhow
Yeah, us flamers do run the community with our bitterness. I'm fairly certain that you didn't mean "runin" but since you can't spell worth a damn, I couldn't care less.