Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

solo que @riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

metere

03-07-2013

Riot, with all the threads going around I KNOW you have seen the solo que, and draft pick on threes, threads. Will you please respond to them?
I am getting sick and tired of playing 9 games and losing 7 of them. I got a 2/18 rammus who built no armor against an AD garen and quin, same thing but instead it was a leona who was 0/7/3 with no armor or hp items, a talon going 1/12 when they had a LUX on their team and etc.. it is not fair that it is always me who gets these terrible players, who refuse to listen. I have no fun getting decimated in games because of terrible teamates who refuse to listen and I can not play ranked because I do not know anyone good enough or on at the same times as me to play on a ranked team..
when are you going to add solo que to threes and a draft pick to normals so good players can get decent games without getting screwed with awful teammates who refuse to listen, and dont care because it is "just normals".

metere

03-08-2013

anyone else want daft and solo que options?

metere

03-11-2013

Bump (I dont like bumping without extra to contribute, if you guys agree with what im saying leave comments)

Bo0M N0obs

04-30-2013

~stop ignoring us riot~