Zaun Amorphous Experiment - Development Log 001

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NIKTENDO1

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
How far ahead to you plan your champions?
I hear they are always working on at least 7-9 champs at a time... sooo... sounds about right.

Haubrich

03-08-2013

Is this what Mundo dream to create?

orangolicious

03-08-2013

bioforge !

Dat Panduh

03-08-2013

I think that this blob thing is being over-hyped. I think the thing we saw in the video was the fluid of the content in the syringes that has escaped. Hence the green goo splattered quite messily all over the lab papers. Seeing the syringes that are featured in the first page of the report could indicate the fluid they inject into the subject they are testing on. (Which is probably a yordle) seeing how one of the testers noted "amazing and cute!" into the report. I really do not see how this new champion could be a "blob" since with the page containing the green-liquid filled syringe and the note of what the champion characteristics would be since they show 3 pictures of what the subject is they're testing on. Clearly, featured in the first picture at the top does not resemble a blob whatsoever. The subject they were testing on started off as a cute, fluffy little ball of "cute"ness. The two pictures under the first are silhouettes of how the subject transformed into. I know I may not be right with my indications, but I thought I would add my unique opinion in this thread rather than just say it's a blob since I actually read through everything and examined all the pictures thoroughly. I know ZAC is more than just a blob.

Valgorn

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Panduh View Post
I'm pretty sure the champion would JUST be a green blob that moves around. There must be something that is added to it to make it seem original like League does with every other champion. Maybe it's a small yordle made with a blob-like substance that emits off of it and uses it to its power. I mean, we all shouldn't be so certain that our predictions are right, saying it's just a blob but we'll see once a teaser picture of the champion is released. If its not a new champion and it's a new skin I'm gonna laugh. xD
Well in the first set of sneak peak picture posts you can see it in three stages and its noted that it alters itself as its test went on, so ill go with the others that have said it and think that zac will change as his ult levels or possibly as some self buff chances or something.

Dat Panduh

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgorn View Post
Well in the first set of sneak peak picture posts you can see it in three stages and its noted that it alters itself as its test went on, so ill go with the others that have said it and think that zac will change as his ult levels or possibly as some self buff chances or something.
yeah I fixed my theory because I thought the first one sounded quite stupid. xD

SaddamBrusain

03-08-2013

A giant adorable killing machine? Keen

Talonmaster12313

03-09-2013

I betcha he's just like Goop.
I betcha

syKmaDe the HERO

03-09-2013

It's a Ditto! He can turn into any champion!!!

flyingweasel

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by syKmaDe the HERO View Post
It's a Ditto! He can turn into any champion!!!
Does that mean we can catch him in a pokeball?