Zaun Amorphous Experiment - Development Log 001

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RichardMcNixon

03-08-2013

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that Z is gonna be a champ that visually changes as he levels. If he's visually changing his abilities are probably changing as they level as well, gaining more / new effects as they progress. Probably going to have DoTs (at least one) CC slow and and effective AOE ability at level 1 with some sort of built in sustain.

Yep.

NIXON

Froghl

03-08-2013

@Ransom I want More!!!! Give me More!!!!!! :P

Manifest Omen

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
ZAUN LAB BOT PLS

Hey guys, can I just take this moment to say that even though I have no say in the matter, I think Zaun Lab Bot deserves to be a champion. Come on - this little guy leaked word of the Karma rework, gave us this sneak peek at the Zaun Amorphous Combatant, and is now leaving little hints in Recommended Items!

HERO OF THE FOREVER.

Guys, I work here, and let me tell you a secret: we can't even find the little dude, let alone flip his killswitch!
Zaun Lab Bot

USES SKILL
Mutant Minions

Mutagen
Randomly silenced , stun, poisoned(any of those) over in a 4 sec tiem zone

Containment
Set ablaze quarentine zone anyone effected by mutagen

BIO-Clone
Copy a imperfect enemy making they attacks to deal mutagen and exploding bcuz unstable

Just some thoughts

NotoriousBLT

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaelitus View Post
You Decide!
Epic rap battles of histo... Runeterra?

MirrorBound

03-08-2013

I spy with my little eye... another troll-pool like Vlad's. Awesome.

FlySkyHigh777

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
ZAUN LAB BOT PLS

Hey guys, can I just take this moment to say that even though I have no say in the matter, I think Zaun Lab Bot deserves to be a champion. Come on - this little guy leaked word of the Karma rework, gave us this sneak peek at the Zaun Amorphous Combatant, and is now leaving little hints in Recommended Items!

HERO OF THE FOREVER.

Guys, I work here, and let me tell you a secret: we can't even find the little dude, let alone flip his killswitch!
Zaun Lab Bot #1 NA

Randomninja941

03-08-2013

His ult when he skills it makes him grow in size and power, probly increasing attack range and skill range

LeFloop

03-08-2013

Since we are on a Zaun related topic, I was wondering if Dr. Wrath, the guy who gave Twisted Fate his powers (according to TF's lore) will ever be made into a champion.

As a TF lover and a lover of the ingame interactions between champions, I would love to see this happen.

Cheers

Heron Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Zaun Lab Bot, Orianna would like a word......

Serkaidemor

03-08-2013

Server BR once again got the new pages before you guys did (lol).

There's a lot to translate so I will just leave you with a little teaser: he likes candy.