Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zaun Amorphous Experiment - Development Log 001

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ransom

Creative Designer

03-07-2013

Quote:
The Bravo Ray:
This is intriguing.......

I have a feeling this man knows more about this than he is letting on. A LOT MORE.

NocPat

03-07-2013

Quote:
Ransom:
I have a feeling this man knows more about this than he is letting on. A LOT MORE.

I feel the same...

He's hiding something...

Ovalusc1

03-07-2013

Quote:
Ransom:

the plot thickens!

Professor Fancy

03-07-2013

Quote:
Ovalusc1:
the plot thickens!

I feel as if that's not the only thing thickening...

Entrox Licher

03-07-2013

Cho resemblance, he grows over time/course of the game. I'm 99.9% sure on that one. I would say 80% sure that he respawns like Anivia, or something similar to her egg mechanic. Or maybe her wall. Yeah now I'm 80% sure its the wall. XD

GreekAsTheGods

03-07-2013

Quote:
Ransom:

no u

Tobasco da Gama

03-07-2013

Quote:
subninja:
Nope! But he is a little similar to Cho'Gath in one respect. And also similar to Anivia in another.

Spawns as an egg. Can't move. Can't use abilities other than ult (free training at level 1 like Jayce).

Ult is "Fruiting Body". Global ult, only usable while in egg form. Spawns a fruiting body which launches toward the cursor.

Fruiting body, when it lands, acts like a Zyra seed. While in egg form, QWE controls the fruiting bodies like Orianna's ball. If the fruiting body gets a kill (champion or minion), it grows bigger. At a certain size, it sprouts legs/tentacles and runs back to the egg.

After the egg receives a certain number of biomass deliveries, it finally hatches.

Baby Draven crawls out.

KHDragonn

03-07-2013

Like cho - he grows thorughout the game in some form

like anivia - perhaps a 'second life' of sorts?

Yami arashi

03-07-2013

Quote:
subninja:
Nope! But he is a little similar to Cho'Gath in one respect. And also similar to Anivia in another.

K, let me do my guessing:
- he will maybe grow as he farms... our fivth infinite stats champion?! O_o
- he will somehow resurrect from dead maybe? like if u kill him he doesnt die, he just becomes smaller *-*

GødLîkë

03-07-2013

Quote:
Ransom:

maybe it's time for the truth serum