Zaun Amorphous Experiment - Development Log 001

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

03-07-2013

Tell me he's supposed to jungle and i will get RP to buy the bundle!

Jungle JAM! to hell with dunking!

Vinta Calvert

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post
Oh another journal entry reveal....
It's more like documents than a journal entry.

Ransom

Creative Designer

03-07-2013
16 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samizul View Post
These scientists can't even keep their lab bot from going rogue and posting classified documents! I hope they have better luck containing... whatever this thing is.
Hey, at least some terrible person isn't snatching pages out of a remarkable young woman's personal DIARY and posting them for the entire world to see. Have we have no respect for anyone's privacy in this day and age?!

Although I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind it if that same person could get a hold of the pages that illuminate her innermost thoughts on Prince Jarvan ...

Comedian

03-07-2013

Can we get another piiiic please this is soooo coooooool

MadnessNight

03-07-2013

Anyone remember the different champions and such that were hidden inside of Battle Bunny Riven's splash art? Well I did, and I remembered a blob being there along with Swain, Talon, Urgot, and Vladimir. Could the Experiment in this post be, or have some sort of connection to the blob? I could be terribly wrong about all of this, but i have so much fun analyzing things for hidden little tidbits of info. ^_^

Here's a link to an explanation picture, disregard the boxes around the 4 we already know, just posting this so you can see the blob I'm speaking of.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4&d=1338615528

This picture is not mine by the way. I'm not sure if it's theirs either but I got the picture off of IronTank05's post in this long forgotten forum.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2176234

Haubrich

03-07-2013

Hmmmm, so... Amorphous Combatant... And hungry boy too hum? He loves the Cait's cake trap

Maybe he likes minions too? Eat and grows?

Or... he is like Kha'zix, level up him and choose what he is?

Very nice Riot, yours guys make us think a lot!

NotoriousBLT

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhillieSaur View Post
Can we get another piiiic please this is soooo coooooool
Riot pls.

Nitebo

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hey, at least some terrible person isn't snatching pages out of a remarkable young woman's personal DIARY and posting them for the entire world to see. Have we have no respect for anyone's privacy in this day and age?!

Although I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind it if that same person could get a hold of the pages that illuminate her innermost thoughts on Prince Jarvan ...
I think they did that with great success to another young girl though I think the intention was right.

AnimusvsAnima

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post

Moar image comics?

Vongeo

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmgore View Post
Riot pls.
Iron hide?