"New" disgusting bug on Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChuSke

03-13-2013

I found out how to trigger the bug
check my post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post35557290

Eloquid

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froppi View Post
It happened to me about a week ago. The team and I had just capped windmill, after we capped it I went to initiate a fight, and the beam stuck to me wherever I went, while concurrently uncapping windmill. Our team capped, uncapped windmill maybe 2-3 times in the row, and it actually cost us the windmill fight because the tower wasn't attacking enemy champs as they sat on top of windmill.

I originally attributed to my lag spikes, but my teammates also saw this phenomenon. It didn't happen again, so I just let it go. But glad to know it is being addressed.
Lag spikes, or fps drops? I started to see this bug and huge fps drops about same day, after Quinn patch. Although I see fps drop on Farmer's Rift too. Never had it before. I swear to God Crysis 3 would perform better than this lousy game

Awesomeface2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

so I have been trolling with friends in full 5s doing this and it is funny it uncaps the points so there is not advantage but its cool when you get all the lazors and just dance party.

Awesomeface2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

oh and here is a good video since most pplz want to know how it works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcRGxTHPscU

IronAegis

03-13-2013

I was in a game where a player was knowingly abusing this bug and laughing the whole time. Pretty much the most unfun experience I've ever had in Dom.

Thanks Riot.

TakoyakiGunso

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuSke View Post
I found out how to trigger the bug
check my post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post35557290
since this post was higher up, I'll just post here.

Popping potions has the same results as any toggle ability, Just follow the same steps, start capping, wait for the beam, pop a potion (health or mana) and click the cap again.

I was wondering how I ended up with champions who don't have a toggle ability with this bug.

IronAegis

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narelex View Post
Don't worry no bug survives the MANWOLFAXEBOSS
Apparently it does, and for a week or more at that. This should have been hotfixed, but at the absolute least can we get an update of some kind on it? It pretty much makes the game unplayable unless you want to play "Exploit the bug" roulette. I don't.

BiggestSwords

03-15-2013

those players that abuse this bug should be IP banned.

Torkable

03-18-2013

bump