"New" disgusting bug on Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Palladine

03-08-2013

I saw it happen yesterday. I was bot Malzahar against an Ezreal. We were playing capture-tag on a neutral point, then we had a fight and both ended up badly wounded. He broke his final capture attempt, and ran off to the bot bushes to base.

A red line connected him to the point, and it started to cap the point while he was running to the bushes. It got about halfway and then stopped when he entered the bushes.

I'll take some screenshots if I see it happen again (and I'm not at 31 HP running into the base to heal )

SulfuricAcid

03-08-2013

Just had it happen so the bugs still around. Pretty game breaking.

ChaosTempest195

03-09-2013

Ive experienced it before ages ago. about 3 times

NAForumSmurf

03-09-2013

I saw this bug yesterday on a teammate. Extremely annoying.

animegirl1998

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post
Nome and I are looking into this right now. Thanks for the heads up.
expect a fix in about 9 months, coming together with dominion balance changes and ranked

Noobly101

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
So I capture turret, then proceed to do my business elsewhere, but lo and behold! The capturing ray sticks with me and I'm stretching it across whole the map. It would be hilarious if I didn't manage to neutralize my own turret in that process, right after I captured it. Other teammate came and captured it again and then it was ok, but I was stretching stupid ray whole game, although it seems it was visible only two screens or so, not connected all the way to the turret any more. Everybody in game saw this. I forgot to make screenshot or something unfortunately. Anyone experienced this?
Hey, I believe I played in that same game with you. Where you playing Jax? If so, you disconnected and then got back and then the bug happened. Tell me if that was you.

Froppi

03-09-2013

It happened to me about a week ago. The team and I had just capped windmill, after we capped it I went to initiate a fight, and the beam stuck to me wherever I went, while concurrently uncapping windmill. Our team capped, uncapped windmill maybe 2-3 times in the row, and it actually cost us the windmill fight because the tower wasn't attacking enemy champs as they sat on top of windmill.

I originally attributed to my lag spikes, but my teammates also saw this phenomenon. It didn't happen again, so I just let it go. But glad to know it is being addressed.

Sharpforeskin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

this?

ricedream5

03-13-2013

Annnoying bug still around indeed. And since it uncaps the first tower that it happens at too...we really need a fix for this.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

i can't remember who it was but someone posted an amazing video of this in DD yesterday. lemme see if i can find it in my history. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzyUzZaKQgM check that out lol.