Release Notes v1.0.0.104

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penis Thrusts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

NOOOOOOO

More MF nerfs QQ

Hurry up and nerf kogmaw and stuff lol

Borethor

11-02-2010

No Eve rework?

What the hell is going on? I want my Urgot to get reworked! He needs a new ultimate.

Also, now love for Soraka? She's crying in the old man's farm now, all alone.

Please, please, do something quickly for Alistar as well. I don't understand why he's being ignored.

I love the Mordekaiser change. I can finally use my awesome build for him now. Thank you, thank you.

And Corki.. Wow. Three weeks in a row of massive buffs. He's extremely viable now. o_O

Antibreeder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

They definitely are making the rounds of fixing some characters and slightly tweaking the others.

Eve, Nidalee, Alistar, and Soraka should all see some buffs in the next couple patches so it's just having to wait.

Buff to Sivir is nice, but still doubt she will be worth choosing over some of the other options.

Wisewind

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron The Tron View Post
No Eve rework?

What the hell is going on? I want my Urgot to get reworked! He needs a new ultimate.

Also, now love for Soraka? She's crying in the old man's farm now, all alone.

Please, please, do something quickly for Alistar as well. I don't understand why he's being ignored.

I love the Mordekaiser change. I can finally use my awesome build for him now. Thank you, thank you.

And Corki.. Wow. Three weeks in a row of massive buffs. He's extremely viable now. o_O
Yea I agree, a little frustrated that Riot reworked Mordekaiser who was still a solid tank but did absolutely nothing to Alistar

atomhead

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseBearDad View Post
He wasn't that bad before, but now...Thanks riot. Morde has absolutely no cc, and now you ruin the closest thing to cc he has (pet). 35% reduction on health to his pet, 66% shield generation on siphon. 66%! That's huge. the 5% overall shield generation will not balance this out whatsoever. Most of morde's damage is mitigated with base mr and merc treads, which almost everyone runs around in these days.

Morde was so tanky because his shield synergizes so well with armor. It gave him much more disposable effective hp. People will still need to stack armor to make this melee mage viable. A dps/caster build does not work on morde and these changes will not make that any different. I would love to play morde dps, but hes too **** squishy without armor and a full shield up.
I've played hundreds of games with Mord and though it sucks, I agree his pet had way too much health. It could tank a turret forever while killing everyone trying to hug it -- was kind of silly.

I'll see how the changes pan out in game over the next little while but it looks like an overall buff to me. The change to his ult is going to score faster kills if timed properly. E got nerfed but the Q got a boost meaning you can still build your shield if you time your melee hits with your E. Maybe a little harder to push and harass because you won't be able to keep a full shield up without taking some risk, but considering how easy it was before I don't see this crippling him.

ReadInPeace

11-02-2010

After a bot game on some new champ, initial impressions:

Morde feels a lot more damaging with Q while his shield generation with E is still okay. Feels more active overall, I like. And the shield travel time is really fast now. I also like the mini-nuke on his ult. However, the patch notes say that he only get shield from the first target hit with Q, which is false. You still get shield for all 4 targets hit (should there be 4).

Sivir is amazing. She not only has AD, but kept the AP scaling on Boomerang. Nashor's and Rageblade, here I come! Nice job.

Fiddlesticks. Holy ****! This guy got buffed through the roof. Crazy jungling, and if you don't chainstun him, he's going to drain you to death. I solo'd Baron at lvl 13 without using Smite. Had Sorc shoes, Void staff, Spirit Visage and full CDR. I really like how he's a drainbot now. Would make a wicked mid with the blue buff imo.

zomgt3hpoison

Recruiter

11-02-2010

Is it just me, or does the PVP.NET client jump around like a crack*****?

wtfmeminpanda

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgt3hpoison View Post
Is it just me, or does the PVP.NET client jump around like a crack*****?
just when you choose summoner spells and somehow the pvp.net feels slow...

Furyuri

Recruiter

11-02-2010

And once again Urgot is completely ignored.
Good patch otherwise.

HegemonicGopher

11-02-2010

<3 for Sivir <3. Can't wait to try her out.

As for Kat buffs... thank you for trying, but her main problems are in her passive (most people don't even know what it does) and of course, her ridiculously easily interruptible ult