Ask The Noxian Guillotine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGuillotine View Post
((Hmm I couldn’t find a lot of information about these things so I’m going to take a guess and leave them a little vague and feel free to ask why I chose these estimations))

Darius walks over with the pot tea on a tray with two coffee mugs on it, places on his desk and takes a seat before poring some tea into the two mugs. Hope you don’t mind but have proper tea cups I just use these for everything. So my age well I don’t know my exact date of birth but I’m around 30 years old Darius then takes a slightly deeper breath then normal and exhales I also know nothing of my true heritage, I grew up on the streets of Noxus with, as you might know my little brother Draven. I didn’t really form any relations until I was in the Noxian military and outside of the military formed any major relations ships. I also have spoken very little to the other champions outside the league fields, until recently I have been kept occupied by affairs in Noxus and being a champion in the institute of war. Darius then picks up his mug and drinks a bit of the tea and then lowers the mug. Is there anything else I can help you with and if not then I will be going to the sparing ground to exercise and hone my skill with my axe as well as standard Noxian military equipment. Darius then drinks the last of his tea.
(( *chuckles* I know, I asked all the obscure questions just so I can see the way you portray Darius :3 ))

Tybresa blinks several times and looks at the mug. Oh, for me? Thank you - very hospitable of you, Hand of Noxus. She takes the mug and takes a sip. Mmmm - how refreshing. She smiles warmly and places the mug back on the desk and looks at her report.

She chuckles slightly as she fills in the blanks.
I never imagined you'd be one year older than me - you certainly act as if you've lived longer. I've seen you on the fields, that kind of discipline and skill takes years to hone.

Yes, I was aware that the Glorious Executioner was your brother - to be frank, the family resemblance is quite noticeable. That, and you two being called 'Blood Brothers' was an obvious giveaway. She chuckles. Of course, I meant whether you have any other kind of family ties, relatives or spouses. But I guess it is not the case yet. She makes a line in the appropriate field.

Although, I do find it odd that you cannot trace your family line ... do you not know who your parents were? Or at least be assigned a family name - I can't imagine that you were the only Darius and Draven in whole Noxus ...

She shrugs. Ah well - if you do find out, I would appreciate if you see me in my office so we can truly put this issue to rest ...

She closes the folder and stands up, curtsying.

Thank you for your time, High General - the information you provided will have to do. I shan't take any more of your time. Mind you, if you have any questions, concerns or requests, feel free to come by my office anytime.

Tybresa places her hand on her heart and bows her head humbly.
Forever strong, Hand of Noxus.

She turns towards the door, opening and closing it after herself. The clicking of her heels on the Institute's floor can be heard distancing itself before it can be heard no more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGuillotine View Post

Well there might be more killing in Noxus but strength is everything in Noxus but those from Demacia and some from Ionia would think that is the only thing we do, when in truth we have just as many families and people of business in Noxus as any other city-state, it is just a different culture, one they choose to villainize. Enough of that though, have you had any progress in catching twisted fate? As Darius says this he gets up from his desk and looks around for something to do.

((And I’m going to be going some were so I probably will not respond again till late this evening or tomorrow ))
((No problem. I am late on responding sometimes due to classes and lab work at college.))

I see. Helps me get an understanding then. I like to remain neutral between the city-states. Anyways, he is sill harder to capture than a fish with your bare hands. I'll catch him soon mark my words. He is the only one on my list to kill right out currently. Used to have a larger list to... reduced it by 50% before I entered the league. He remains leaning against the wall.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

Senior Member

03-10-2013

*The Headsman's Pride approaches Darius*

Greetings, *wheeeze* General Darius. How have you *wheeeeze* fared? And if I may ask, what do you think of my quest for *wheeeze* vengeance?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheGuillotine

Senior Member

03-10-2013

Quote:
Darius. What are your opinions about our little Exile, myself and the rest of my family?

How about Zaun and their cowardly tactics?

Oh, and do keep in mind.... the Crimson Elite.... is MY unit.


-Katarina Du Couteau
Greetings Katarina Du Couteau, the exile? Well she is a strong warrior but I am personally quit disappointed at her she might be trying to change Noxus NOW but what took her so long to come from the shadows and why did she desert her post in the Noxian military to begin with or why she still has not attempted to rejoin Noxus. I also have seen no results from her trying to change Noxus, though she should have plenty enough strength to do so but I have not had the chance to speak with her personally so I’ll try to hold too much judgment about her until then.

My opinion of you is that you are a powerful assassin as well as have some investigative skills, as shown from the incident involving the institute of war and the crystal scar. You have also fought for Noxus very well, though your interactions with Demacia worry me some but so far the reasons for it have been for the better of Noxus. The only thing is that you your zeal may get you into trouble someday.

I do not have much of an opinion of your sister Cassiopeia though I certainly respect the fact that she has continued to serve Noxus even after she was transformed. It does take quite a bit of strength to continue to serve after something like that that.

As for your father, well I have never met him personally but I admired him greatly when I was on the streets of Noxus as a kid and I hope his whereabouts are found. I believe he would undoubtedly help Noxus to grow stronger. I must ask though do you consider Talon, who has served your father for quite some time to be a part of your family?


Quote:
Tybresa blinks several times and looks at the mug. Oh, for me? Thank you - very hospitable of you, Hand of Noxus. She takes the mug and takes a sip. Mmmm - how refreshing. She smiles warmly and places the mug back on the desk and looks at her report.

She chuckles slightly as she fills in the blanks. I never imagined you'd be one year older than me - you certainly act as if you've lived longer. I've seen you on the fields, that kind of discipline and skill takes years to hone.

Yes, I was aware that the Glorious Executioner was your brother - to be frank, the family resemblance is quite noticeable. That, and you two being called 'Blood Brothers' was an obvious giveaway. She chuckles. Of course, I meant whether you have any other kind of family ties, relatives or spouses. But I guess it is not the case yet. She makes a line in the appropriate field.

Although, I do find it odd that you cannot trace your family line ... do you not know who your parents were? Or at least be assigned a family name - I can't imagine that you were the only Darius and Draven in whole Noxus ...

She shrugs. Ah well - if you do find out, I would appreciate if you see me in my office so we can truly put this issue to rest ...

She closes the folder and stands up, curtsying.

Thank you for your time, High General - the information you provided will have to do. I shan't take any more of your time. Mind you, if you have any questions, concerns or requests, feel free to come by my office anytime.

Tybresa places her hand on her heart and bows her head humbly.
Forever strong, Hand of Noxus.

She turns towards the door, opening and closing it after herself. The clicking of her heels on the Institute's floor can be heard distancing itself before it can be heard no more.
Yes well growing up and the streets of Noxus, being in any military and becoming a general force one to grow up fast. I admit it has also made my appearance age a bit faster as well.

Well if I put in the time I could more than likely trace my heritage but I have had no interest in it nor do I currently. Though should you need to urgently then I would be willing to look into it.

As Tybresa bows her head Darius nods his head once to her as well, then once she left and once the clicking of her heals can no longer be heard Darius gets up and grabs his axe as well as several other weapons that the Noxian military issues it it’s soldiers and makes his way to the training area at the institute of war. As he does though he can’t help but what else he can do with his new found free time.

Quote:
((No problem. I am late on responding sometimes due to classes and lab work at college.))

I see. Helps me get an understanding then. I like to remain neutral between the city-states. Anyways, he is sill harder to capture than a fish with your bare hands. I'll catch him soon mark my words. He is the only one on my list to kill right out currently. Used to have a larger list to... reduced it by 50% before I entered the league. He remains leaning against the wall.
Darius grins lightly about the list Well while I was helping to reshape the Noxian leadership I had a long list similar to yours but I finished my list quite quickly, none of them presented any challenge, that being one of the reasons for them being on the list in the first place. Not that I expect all to be as strong as me.

Darius walks over to a wall that has an assortment of different weapons on it and stands there for a moment before he turns his head towards Graves So Graves is that shotgun you use the only weapon you use or is it just your favorite, like how I am with my axe?

Quote:
*The Headsman's Pride approaches Darius*

Greetings, *wheeeze* General Darius. How have you *wheeeeze* fared? And if I may ask, what do you think of my quest for *wheeeze* vengeance?
I have been doing fine Urgot, though I am not used to having this much free time. Your quest for vengeance, well there are fare better pursuits as well as fare worse. I would have to say though that I would not want to be Garen, to have the soldier of Noxus who refused to die and even came back from death, to have him after one’s life could only mean eventual death. I ask though that since you two are both champions of the league and at that of opposing city-states that you do it in a manner that does not cause too much of a political commotion. As Darius says this he looks at Urgot and gives him a small but wicked grin

I would like to ask you though as a fellow foot soldier, what was it like while being dead? Or do you not remember. I ask since I have had many a strong soldier by my side and by my axe? Though I am no longer a regular foot soldier there are still those after my life just in a different manner then before.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGuillotine View Post
Darius grins lightly about the list Well while I was helping to reshape the Noxian leadership I had a long list similar to yours but I finished my list quite quickly, none of them presented any challenge, that being one of the reasons for them being on the list in the first place. Not that I expect all to be as strong as me.

Darius walks over to a wall that has an assortment of different weapons on it and stands there for a moment before he turns his head towards Graves So Graves is that shotgun you use the only weapon you use or is it just your favorite, like how I am with my axe?
Looks at Destiny. You mean Destiny here? I can use others besides her. In fact I tend to use some grenade launchers as well. But Destiny is my Favorite. Kind of an ol' reliable friend. She won't fail you in yer times of need.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheGuillotine

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Looks at Destiny. You mean Destiny here? I can use others besides her. In fact I tend to use some grenade launchers as well. But Destiny is my Favorite. Kind of an ol' reliable friend. She won't fail you in yer times of need.
I see but I more of what I was getting at was if you knew how to use weapons other then guns. I would imagine someone like you would at least know how to use a knife in a fight if you had to but are their any other weapons like a sword, a bow or an axe?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

Senior Member

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGuillotine View Post
I see but I more of what I was getting at was if you knew how to use weapons other then guns. I would imagine someone like you would at least know how to use a knife in a fight if you had to but are their any other weapons like a sword, a bow or an axe?
Ah I understand. Yes I can use knives in fights but I prefer a pair of brass knuckles or just my fists instead. Knives require more elegance than I'm used to. With fists.... they are hard, strong, and will cause more than a few headaches after you're done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheGuillotine

Senior Member

03-13-2013

Quote:
Ah I understand. Yes I can use knives in fights but I prefer a pair of brass knuckles or just my fists instead. Knives require more elegance than I'm used to. With fists.... they are hard, strong, and will cause more than a few headaches after you're done.
Darius grins lightly. That does suit you, well I think you may also like how an axe works, it works almost just like a hammer just with and edge. It has the size and weight to crush through an opponent’s guard and then slice through them, though you might not like the bulk and how heavy it is. Darius grabs one of his spare axes from the rack of weapons. Care to see for yourself if it’s your style? Darius says with a little bit a challenge to his voice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

Senior Member

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGuillotine View Post
Darius grins lightly. That does suit you, well I think you may also like how an axe works, it works almost just like a hammer just with and edge. It has the size and weight to crush through an opponent’s guard and then slice through them, though you might not like the bulk and how heavy it is. Darius grabs one of his spare axes from the rack of weapons. Care to see for yourself if it’s your style? Darius says with a little bit a challenge to his voice.
I reckon I would. He takes the axe from him and spins it around and gets a feeling for its weight. Probably going to take some time getting used to though...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheGuillotine

Senior Member

03-14-2013

Quote:
I reckon I would. He takes the axe from him and spins it around and gets a feeling for its weight. Probably going to take some time getting used to though...
Darius takes a step back as Graves swings the axe around. You do seem to have a bit of a knack for the axe, it’s good to see. I think it is always a good thing to be ready to use most any weapon or if necessary none. After all you never know what situation you could be in when a battle breaks out.