Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask The Noxian Guillotine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

03-08-2013

(( I'm not sure where Darius' office is exactly so I assumed it would be within the Institute of War. if it is otherwise, let me know and I'll change ))

The clicking of heels can be heard approaching outside the office before it stops in front of the door. A firm knock can be heard on the door and a woman's melodious voice calling from the other side.

Champion Darius - the Steward is asking for permission to enter in order to discuss some League business, if you will.

AskTheGuillotine

03-08-2013

Quote:
Mundo wondering, how do you get axe so sharp? Might be sharper than Mundo's cleavers...

I sharpen my every day as well as before and after every match of the league fields but my axe may or may not be sharper than your cleavers Dr. Mundo. The thing is my axe is much larger and heavier than your small cleavers, this allows me to get far me momentum and leverage behind each strike. That means it is far more devastating than your cleavers, though I suppose it can not me thrown as easily as your cleavers. Well I hope that answered your question I hope to Dunk.. I mean see you soon.

Quote:
((PS Nothing said Darius was nice. You don't have to play him passively in the least. He appears Lawful Evil/Neutral. So, you want to be Tyrannical, go for it.))

((well no one here has been from Demacia or done anything to offend him yet but yes perhaps the letter to nami was a bit to kind for Darius to someone he doesn't realy know but I don’t quit view darius as evil just trying to improve a country that others might view as evil. Thank you for the advice though I always welcome it…. Well most advice at least.))

Quote:
(( I'm not sure where Darius' office is exactly so I assumed it would be within the Institute of War. if it is otherwise, let me know and I'll change ))

The clicking of heels can be heard approaching outside the office before it stops in front of the door. A firm knock can be heard on the door and a woman's melodious voice calling from the other side.

Champion Darius - the Steward is asking for permission to enter in order to discuss some League business, if you will.

((He probable has an office in both the institute of war and one in Noxus, so you can assume he is in either one.))

Darius stairs at his desk, all the papers on it are in one pile, he had finished all of it. He had sharpened all his weapons and cleaned his armor and was not sure what to do, it had been quite some time since he had had nothing to do. He then hears someone come to his door and ask to come in for league business. Yes come in mam, what business does the league has with me at the moment. Darius’s face had a cold and very neutral expression on it but in truth he was relieved to have something to do.

((Woot already on the second page ))

Shandora

03-08-2013

The door opens, revealing a fair-haired woman (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsummoners.shurelia.com%2Fprofiles%2F1795) with strikingly blue (and demacian) eyes. She is wearing the standard, rich-purple summoner robes, the only outstanding details being the outer trim sown with fine golden thread and an embroided crest (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Ffc00.deviantart.net%2Ffs24%2Fi%2F2007%2F318%2F7%2F3%2FTri_loop_by_Yokora.jpg) on the chest and back.

A striking detail that catches your eye is a tight-fitting, black silken choker at her neck, encrusted with a single but radiant purple gem. She is carrying a folder in her arms, filled with paperwork and with a pen clipped on the cover. She enters the room, glancing around with a scrutinizing look. As soon as her eyes linger on the stacks of paperwork on the desk, she smiles warmly, speaking in a polite tone.

Ah - I see you are also one who takes their work with them. she slightly lifts the folder she's holding in her arms. Glad to see we're two that takes paperwork seriously. she chuckles bemusedly.

She shakes her head.
Anyway, allow me to introduce myself - I am Tybresa Farrister-Cassalantar, member of the Steward Council. I fear you are not done working yet, champion - there are some things unclear regarding your registered files.

She looks around the room again, noticing the recently sharpened axe and polished armor on their stands before she continues speaking.

I do hope I am not intruding or disturbing whatever you were doing, champion - is it possible we may clear up these issues now?

Ask Græves

03-08-2013

Quote:
AskTheGuillotine:
The papers come with being a general…I will be having less of it since I now have a few assistance to help me with the more menial paper work. Darius looks back down to the papers and signs in a few spots before putting it in the same pile as the last one. Though I understand the need for it, it took up too much of my time before. Darius says this while still looking down at the papers as he then takes a look at the papers to see if there were any other papers he needed to deal with. Done, sorry about that. I can now give you my full attention and yes I can understand the problem with trying to keep the image of a group, everyone seems to think that Noxus is filled with nothing but murderers.

He switches the side he is chewing the reed on. Not murderers... but from the outside seems to be a might bit more killing... But then again Noxus is about strength is what I've heard.

AskTheGuillotine

03-08-2013

Quote:
The door opens, revealing a fair-haired woman with strikingly blue (and demacian) eyes. She is wearing the standard, rich-purple summoner robes, the only outstanding details being the outer trim sown with fine golden thread and an embroided crest on the chest and back.

A striking detail that catches your eye is a tight-fitting, black silken choker at her neck, encrusted with a single but radiant purple gem. She is carrying a folder in her arms, filled with paperwork and with a pen clipped on the cover. She enters the room, glancing around with a scrutinizing look. As soon as her eyes linger on the stacks of paperwork on the desk, she smiles warmly, speaking in a polite tone.

Ah - I see you are also one who takes their work with them. she slightly lifts the folder she's holding in her arms. Glad to see we're two that takes paperwork seriously. she chuckles bemusedly.

She shakes her head. Anyway, allow me to introduce myself - I am Tybresa Farrister-Cassalantar, member of the Steward Council. I fear you are not done working yet, champion - there are some things unclear regarding your registered files.

She looks around the room again, noticing the recently sharpened axe and polished armor on their stands before she continues speaking.

I do hope I am not intruding or disturbing whatever you were doing, champion - is it possible we may clear up these issues now?

No you have not interrupted anything Darius takes note of the woman’s noble and Demacian features but disregards them, from his experience MOST those who work at the institute of war are neutral I had just finished all my work and yes I do take paperwork seriously, though I do not enjoy it. Anyway though Darius jesters toward a spare chair in the office what is it that’s unclear with my registered files? And if this is going to take a while do you mind if I make some green Ionian tea?

((you put quite a bit into your profile, it took a bit to get through but helps a good bit but I’m going to say that Darius hasn’t heard of Tybresa because I don’t think Darius is much of one to pay attention to gossip or anything of that sort.))

Quote:
He switches the side he is chewing the reed on. Not murderers... but from the outside seems to be a might bit more killing... But then again Noxus is about strength is what I've heard.

Well there might be more killing in Noxus but strength is everything in Noxus but those from Demacia and some from Ionia would think that is the only thing we do, when in truth we have just as many families and people of business in Noxus as any other city-state, it is just a different culture, one they choose to villainize. Enough of that though, have you had any progress in catching twisted fate? As Darius says this he gets up from his desk and looks around for something to do.

((And I’m going to be going some were so I probably will not respond again till late this evening or tomorrow ))

Shandora

03-08-2013

(( Understandable, I wouldn't assume Darius to know most of the details at all - however, it would be a good idea to at least act aware that there is a Steward Council that oversees the Institute of War's inner workings.

EDIT: I forgot to mention - welcome to the forums! Hope you'll have a blast here <3))

She shrugs, the warm smile not leaving her lips. Paperwork always seems a hassle to handle, no matter who you are - an important General of the great Noxian city-state or a humble Steward overseeing the Institute of War's inner business, like I.

Tybresa nods gratefully. Thank you for your hospitality, General. As for the issue in your file, it shouldn't be anything major to fuss about - simple details, that is all.

She walks to the chair and lowers herself, keeping her straight posture as she places one leg over the other, carefully balancing the folder on her knee.

She smiles.
By all means, do not let me stop you - I also enjoy the fragrance of the green chai leaves myself. However, I am quite surprised to hear that you drink green tea from Ionia...

She chuckles lightly. No offense meant, General Darius - I never thought a strong and capable man such as yourself to drink tea - coffee perhaps ... but tea? she shrugs. Nevertheless, I am happy to hear another one recognizes the great therapeutic benefits tea has to offer.

AskTheGuillotine

03-09-2013

Quote:
(( Understandable, I wouldn't assume Darius to know most of the details at all - however, it would be a good idea to at least act aware that there is a Steward Council that oversees the Institute of War's inner workings.

EDIT: I forgot to mention - welcome to the forums! Hope you'll have a blast here <3))

She shrugs, the warm smile not leaving her lips. Paperwork always seems a hassle to handle, no matter who you are - an important General of the great Noxian city-state or a humble Steward overseeing the Institute of War's inner business, like I.

Tybresa nods gratefully. Thank you for your hospitality, General. As for the issue in your file, it shouldn't be anything major to fuss about - simple details, that is all.

She walks to the chair and lowers herself, keeping her straight posture as she places one leg over the other, carefully balancing the folder on her knee.

She smiles. By all means, do not let me stop you - I also enjoy the fragrance of the green chai leaves myself. However, I am quite surprised to hear that you drink green tea from Ionia...

She chuckles lightly. No offense meant, General Darius - I never thought a strong and capable man such as yourself to drink tea - coffee perhaps ... but tea? she shrugs. Nevertheless, I am happy to hear another one recognizes the great therapeutic benefits tea has to offer.

((thank you, though I might not be on the forums for as long as I had hoped , I might get a job that will give me very little free time. ))

Darius gets up and walks over to a counter top with a small hextech stove on it and puts a pot of water on to boil. No offense taken most fined it odd do to my stature and for some reason people seem to think Noxians hate Ionians but the Noxian invasion of Ionia was a mistake, one I was not a part of. Darius sighs Sorry too many political negotiations, anyway yes I do drink coffee but I drink it in the morning and if I have to stay up late for work but I drink tea in the evening. Darius then takes off the pot of water as it starts to boil and put in a tea bag. So now down to business, what do I need to do to fix the issue in my file?

Shandora

03-09-2013

Tybresa nods as she listens to the champion speak. She snaps to attention as he is finally ready to proceed to business.

Yes, well - your file seems to have some missing information fields that have to be completed by /all/ the joining champions. I am not sure why this has happened - perhaps the steward in charge simply neglected to ask, and I apologize for bothering you about these things ... I can assume that you do not wish to give away personal information, but I fear it is a necessity of the League of Legends policy.

She clears her throat and turns a few papers from the folder before she taps her pen at a certain spot.

Here we are - Darius, Hand of Noxus. Champion of the League of Legends since the 5th of May of year twenty-three after the League was founded ...

Mmm-hmm. I see that the fields left blank by the previous steward were Age, Heritage and otherwise social relationship.

She looks back at Darius, smiling politely. If you would be so kind to help me fill in these blanks, your file should be complete and any issues resolved.

AskTheGuillotine

03-10-2013

Quote:
Tybresa nods as she listens to the champion speak. She snaps to attention as he is finally ready to proceed to business.

Yes, well - your file seems to have some missing information fields that have to be completed by /all/ the joining champions. I am not sure why this has happened - perhaps the steward in charge simply neglected to ask, and I apologize for bothering you about these things ... I can assume that you do not wish to give away personal information, but I fear it is a necessity of the League of Legends policy.

She clears her throat and turns a few papers from the folder before she taps her pen at a certain spot.

Here we are - Darius, Hand of Noxus. Champion of the League of Legends since the 5th of May of year twenty-three after the League was founded ...

Mmm-hmm. I see that the fields left blank by the previous steward were Age, Heritage and otherwise social relationship.

She looks back at Darius, smiling politely. If you would be so kind to help me fill in these blanks, your file should be complete and any issues resolved.

((Hmm I couldn’t find a lot of information about these things so I’m going to take a guess and leave them a little vague and feel free to ask why I chose these estimations))

Darius walks over with the pot tea on a tray with two coffee mugs on it, places on his desk and takes a seat before poring some tea into the two mugs. Hope you don’t mind but have proper tea cups I just use these for everything. So my age well I don’t know my exact date of birth but I’m around 30 years old Darius then takes a slightly deeper breath then normal and exhales I also know nothing of my true heritage, I grew up on the streets of Noxus with, as you might know my little brother Draven. I didn’t really form any relations until I was in the Noxian military and outside of the military formed any major relations ships. I also have spoken very little to the other champions outside the league fields, until recently I have been kept occupied by affairs in Noxus and being a champion in the institute of war. Darius then picks up his mug and drinks a bit of the tea and then lowers the mug. Is there anything else I can help you with and if not then I will be going to the sparing ground to exercise and hone my skill with my axe as well as standard Noxian military equipment. Darius then drinks the last of his tea.

Katárina

03-10-2013

Darius. What are your opinions about our little Exile, myself and the rest of my family?

How about Zaun and their cowardly tactics?

Oh, and do keep in mind.... the Crimson Elite.... is MY unit.

-Katarina Du Couteau