Ask The Noxian Guillotine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

Tybresa studied Darius' face, trying her best to scry what he was thinking without actually peering into his mind - she may have moments when she is bold, but this was not one of them. Doing that would only make things even worse with the General, so she simply stood there in silence, her blue eyes darting across his figure, taking note of every action, his body language and listening intently to his words. She tilted her head slightly at his words.

That's true ... the moment I found the envelope, I put it back in place and left it alone for a day as I considered the information ...

She let out a sigh and propped her hands on Darius' desk as she leaned on it. To say this is distressing would be a lie - not only does it show that Heyvan Relivash was even more guilty for the events in Kalamanda, but also for the Ionian-Noxian War ... And Darkwill ...

She blinked as Darius pushed back the folder towards her before she glanced at him with a perplexed look.

Do you really believe Swain knew about the letter this whole time, Darius? I mean ... certainly he would have tried to act against this whole plan, wouldn't he? What Darkwill intended ... it does not seem like the Master Tactician to even allow Noxus to compromise itself at such a high cost for so little to gain... She narrowed her eyes. Boram Darkwill had died under mysterious circumstances, did he not?

She swallowed drily and took the folder, seemingly fidgeting with it as her gaze avoided Darius'. I feared you would tell me that, Darius ... She sighs and nodded her head before she looked back at him, the concern visible in her eyes. But I will do as you say, for it does seem the only way to get more information on this ...

She pursed her lips together at his question, averting his gaze from his as she gathered her thoughts. She thoughtfully tapped her fingers against the folder's surface before she spoke out in a dejected tone.

In all due honesty, General ...? I am concerned, worried, distressed. You are the Grand General's right hand and his most loyal warrior - and yet, you had no idea of this letter ... what could Swain possibly try to achieve by showing me this? Heyvan is already serving his punishment while Darkwill's legacy is long dead and gone, only the scars left to show - this letter seems obsolete now. But I ... would know better than to assume the General had nothing in mind when he left this for me to find - I'm certain of it. But I do not know what to expect ... and that worries me beyond belief.

AskTheGuillotine

04-23-2013

“It is true that I am loyal to Swain but that does not mean I blindly trust him, he is a great leader and that is why I chose to support him but he is also a master tactician and has other goals aside from strengthening Noxus. I do not think he would put these goals ahead of Noxus but I must keep an eye on him to make sure, though I’m sure he knows of most of my sources of information I also believe there are one or two he does not know about.”

Darius sits for a moment and thinks, different possibilities racing through his head, thinking over what Tybresa had said.

“The reason I think he has had this for quite some time is that if he had acquired this more recently I’m sure I would have heard something about it, even if Swain had not wanted me to but I haven’t. Also just because the people to blame from this letter are dead or imprisoned, do not underestimate the affect it could still have. This letter shows that corruption on a large enough scale to move entire city-states can go unnoticed for well over a decade, in fact if Darkwill was not dead and Heyvan was not already imprisoned, would we even know about this know? If this letter were shown to the public I do not think I would be the only one to think this. The institute is still recovering trust from the incident Kalamanda, this letter would set the institute back even further and at worst break the faith people have in the institute entirely.”

Darius put his hands on his head and shook them in frustration, there were so many questions this letter brought up and the impact it could have could be minimal or catastrophic if it was released, depending on the way it was released to the public. Darius put his elbows back down on his desk, his hands still on his head though. Darius knew there were a lot of questions but which were the most important or needed to be answered first, he thought for another moment, first for what purpose? Second why now? Third why her? Once those questions were answered he would have a better idea of what was going on and could decide on how to proceed. Darius sat back up quickly fixing his hair and returning to his strait military posture.

“Right it is ok to worry so long as you do not let it get the better of you so unless you have any other thoughts on this information it would be best if you went on about your day and do your best to act normally. I have not noticed anyone else nearby but it would not surprise me if Swain had someone following you from a distance and if you spent too much time in my office it could cause suspicion if it has not already. Remember let some time pas after you have met with Swain before coming to tell me what happened.”

Vinsancenara

04-23-2013

A letter arrives:

Dear Champions and Summoners,

I'm inviting you to come try out my cafe, it's got red interior for you dark ones and outside patio for you lighted ones, a swimming pool for the water lovers and a Garden for those who love flowers to sit by.

What one could need to enjoy and relax with a nice meal with the company of others. Please, when you get the chance, come stop by "LaLuna's MidDay Cafe" on the outskirts of Demacia.

I have a special rosery soup for you to try, or something simple imported from other locations.

To any Yordles who receive this invitation, I have cupcakes that I custom make to your liking. So please come and stop by when you have the opportunity.

~LaLuna~
-Owner of MidDay Cafe-

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Tybresa blinked her eyes incredulously at Darius' words - she found herself wrong once again, for she actually believed him to be a simple henchman of the Master Tactician ... hearing him voice out his opinion about Swain so bluntly impressed her, not to mention he did not seem to be as clueless and uninformed regarding the political affairs of the state.

She stared at the folder as he continued with his train of thoughts - indeed, in her hands she held something that could demolish everything the League has tried to build ... it would collapse ten years of her life and work to nothing but dust. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Darius with an inquisitive look.

What makes you so certain this will ever see the public's light? If Swain had intended to overthrow the League of Legends, then he shouldn't have given the letter to the Council of Equity's right hand. She taps the folder's surface with her finger, trying to bring it to his attention. No, I don't think that was the purpose of this ruse ... it must be something else, something ... darker and more sinister.

While Darius was lost in his thoughts (and apparent frustration), Tybresa held the folder to her chest and hugged it tightly - not only did it contain her precious citizenship for which she still had the bruises to show, but it also kept a thread from the past, something that should have burned and fade away ... only to re-emerge now and possibly overthrow the future. She let out a sigh, feeling most miserable - she couldn't help but shake off the feeling that this was a game while she was a pawn holding an important piece of the puzzle...

Her eyes snapped back onto Darius when he began speaking, his words giving her an ounce of courage as she straightened her pose and tried her best to look brave. When she spoke, her words came out like a squeak.

Right ... She cleared her throat and spoke in a more confident tone. Right! I will keep your words in mind. I shall see when I will be able to confront the Grand General about this, though ... if I would suddenly leave for Noxus, it would more than likely cause as much suspicion as my lingering here.

She let out a soft sigh and took a step back before bowing her head and curtsying.

Thank you for your counsel, General ... while the dilemma remains, I want you to know your advice is appreciated.

AskTheGuillotine

04-24-2013

“I don’t think the letter will ever be brought to light it would help no one that currently knows about it as far as I know at least but we must assume that someone would want to bring the letter out in the open, so we can’t rule out the possibility that it will be. I also don’t necessarily think Swain’s plan will be sinister but at the moment I cannot think of anything good coming from it ether, to be honest.”

As Tybresa curtsies nods his head in return.

“Thank you for sharing this information with me and I fear this dilemma will not be solved with one or two talks but let us hope that it can be solved with just that, talk. I hope not to have to take… aggressive action on these matters.”

Shandora

04-25-2013

Tybresa pursed her lips together, a concerned expression on her face as she spoke out sarcastically.

Well, good to know things are a little bit more positive than I thought them to me ...

She let out a nervous chuckle.
Never mind me, General, I'm just ... a little bit distressed. Your honesty is appreciated, as well.

She turned her gaze to rest at the axe mounted on its stand, freshly-sharpened and polished.

I, too, hope this issue will be resolved ... diplomatically and without bloodshed.

She shook her head lightly and looked at Darius once again, this time bringing her right hand to rest on her heart.

But until next time we meet, General Darius - remain forever strong.

She bowed her head and turned on her heels, walking towards the entrance. She opened and closed the door swiftly and efficiently before the clicking of her heels could be heard distancing itself at an urgent pace.

AskTheGuillotine

04-27-2013

((Bump))

AskTheGuillotine

04-29-2013

((Bump))

AskTheGuillotine

05-03-2013

A poro found its way into Darius's Office at the institute of war. Darius pretends to ignore it and act as if it is not there and acts as if he does not like it but secretly feeds as it has now taken up residence in his office.

((Bump))

AskTheDeceiver

05-03-2013

The clicking of heels could be heard approaching the General's office, up to the point a single knock - no more, no less - could be faintly heard at the door. And nothing else.