Ask The Noxian Guillotine

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheGuillotine

03-07-2013

Commander Swain has recently insisted that I get a few assistants to help me with my paper work, as well as a few other minor tasks and though I was reluctant and it took some time to find those who could meet my expectations, I do understand that even the strongest of people need to rest. So now that I have some free time, from time to time, I will answer any question that anyone may have for me. I have also been encouraged to interact more with my fellow champions so I might drop by and have quick… chat? With the other champions.

((I am not new to roleplaying but I am quite rust and this is my first time on the league forums. So if anyone has advice for me or if I do something I shouldn’t then just let me know.

I am taking the post of Darius more than likely temporarily but I will be around for at least a month or two, maybe more. On that note if anyone else would like to take over the role of Darius I will more than likely be willing to give it up to them… maybe.

One last thing is that I noticed that the previous Darius played he very accurately but as a result it got a bit boring for him so I will be trying to play the role of Darius a bit more loosely, so he will be a little more outgoing and a little more aggressive.))

((Also it bothers me when I have no idea where a champion is located, so assume Darius is in his office in Noxus or his office at the institute of war, you chose.))

Edit: A poro has taken up residence in Darius's office. ((Poros are the little critters on howling abyss, for those who do not know.))

Ask Græves

03-07-2013

Enters the room. Evening Darius. How are things in the top lane for you? He grabs a seat by the wall and takes out a reed to chew on.

((Welcome to the forums. And yea... I do have to say that it is a bit weird when we are first starting out. I'm still nervous about my thread but I"m not willing to give it up just yet.))

AskTheGuillotine

03-07-2013

Darius looks up from a much small pile of paper work as Graves entered Darius’s office. Hmm things have been going good in top lane though the summoner Morello has seen fit to “nurf” me but it has not hindered me on the fields by much. Darius looks back down at a paper and signs it before putting it in one pile and taking another paper from another pile, before he looks back up at graves. And how about your bot lane? Been having any difficulties?

((thank you nice to be a part of the forums and sorry it took me so long to respond but i will mostly be on in the afternoons so it might take a little while for me to respond to things))

Ask Græves

03-07-2013

Not to much to deal with. Getting tired of twitch disgracing our mafia theme with his constant hiding. Other than that things are going well. He looks at the pile of papers. What are those for?

((Understandable. Just update when you can. ))

AskTheGuillotine

03-07-2013

The papers come with being a generalI will be having less of it since I now have a few assistance to help me with the more menial paper work. Darius looks back down to the papers and signs in a few spots before putting it in the same pile as the last one. Though I understand the need for it, it took up too much of my time before. Darius says this while still looking down at the papers as he then takes a look at the papers to see if there were any other papers he needed to deal with. Done, sorry about that. I can now give you my full attention and yes I can understand the problem with trying to keep the image of a group, everyone seems to think that Noxus is filled with nothing but murderers.

Colonel qt

03-07-2013

3 words...
BREAKFAST. OF. CHAMPIONS???

Ask Nami

03-07-2013

Dear Darius,

Please stop chopping me up into little pieces, I dislike being made into sushi.

Sincerely, Nami - The Tidecaller.

AskTheMundo

03-07-2013

Mundo wondering, how do you get axe so sharp? Might be sharper than Mundo's cleavers...

AskTheGuillotine

03-07-2013

Quote:
3 words...
BREAKFAST. OF. CHAMPIONS???
Hmm it varies but for the most part I enjoy a large breakfast consisting of four eggs over medium, a small, thin sliced, steak, hash browns, a cup of coffee and a large glass of milk. I need a good breakfast so I can, oh what is it the summers say?... Oh! Yes Dunk all the other champions on the league fields. As Darius says the last bit a small but wicked grind crosses his face.

Quote:
Dear Darius,

Please stop chopping me up into little pieces, I dislike being made into sushi.

Sincerely, Nami - The Tidecaller.
Dear Nami,

It is nothing personal when I chop you up it is just what happens on the league fields but on a side not I do like the taste of sushi but it has an odd texture. Well I hope to see you on my team on the leagues fields so you can heal me and so I dont have to chop you up.

Sincerely, Darius The Noxian Guillotine

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

((PS Nothing said Darius was nice. You don't have to play him passively in the least. He appears Lawful Evil/Neutral. So, you want to be Tyrannical, go for it.))

1234511 ... 23