Bronze IV to Silver V

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dotayy

03-06-2013

So on 2/20/13 I was dragged down to the infamous Elo Hell. I found myself in Bronze IV.
But on 3/6/13 I jut got promoted to Silver V. I dont know if this will work for you, but if you think you dont belong in bronze, play jungle. Gank your top/mid/bot and get them fed.

A good lane only wins one lane. But a good jungler makes all lanes win. Just know that if you are not a good jungler, you will probably hurt your team more.

http://tinypic.com/r/104rka1/6

=] Good luck to all of you hope you guys leave bronze soon and i never return

-EDIT 1-
Fixed the date from 2/6/13 to 3/6/13 stupid typo!

Grinzinlos

03-06-2013

Conversely, if you're winning mid then gank top and bot

Solo Lane Terror

03-07-2013

jungling is a gamble.

andoth

03-07-2013

^
you can lose if your team doesn't do stuff correctly. I.E. all lanes are pushed to opposing towers. yet to be a able to pull that gank off on kha.(pulled it on pre nerf vi a lot though... love vi)

Elsabet

03-07-2013

Great job dude. If you want to duo, I'm probably best at top. I think top and jungle is a great combo for duo queue because jungler can really focus on the other two lanes.

CyberVirus

03-07-2013

tried calling for jungle , but then you get trolls that auto lock another jungler or decides he wants to be support and takes the cs of the adc , but it does work if your the jungler ganking

CyberVirus

03-07-2013

Though another issue is that alot of fresh 30s are instantly joining ranks knowing only 1 role or 2 and decide he or she doesnt care if that role has been taken or champion banned.

Redamntion

03-07-2013

So on 2/20/13, ... But on 2/6/13 ...

You jumped from Bronze IV to Silver V in negative 14 days.
Now that IS pro!

Dotayy

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabet View Post
Great job dude. If you want to duo, I'm probably best at top. I think top and jungle is a great combo for duo queue because jungler can really focus on the other two lanes.
Sounds like a plan. I can actually fill all roles! I am not too confident with my adc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andoth View Post
^
you can lose if your team doesn't do stuff correctly. I.E. all lanes are pushed to opposing towers. yet to be a able to pull that gank off on kha.(pulled it on pre nerf vi a lot though... love vi)
Vi still isnt nerfed I feel like they will probably nerf rammus soon =\ which is NOT cool lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerBoi View Post
tried calling for jungle , but then you get trolls that auto lock another jungler or decides he wants to be support and takes the cs of the adc , but it does work if your the jungler ganking
Yeah I know what you mean, I had to deal with that too. So I go support and end up supporting someone who can carry, like Cho, Malph (both very mana hungry), rammus (yes it works, he has a 3 second taunt you just have to make sure that you play VERY passively till lvl 3 and get atleast 3 lvls in E by lvl 5 =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redamntion View Post
So on 2/20/13, ... But on 2/6/13 ...

You jumped from Bronze IV to Silver V in negative 14 days.
Now that IS pro!
HAHA TYPO! I'll fix that once im done posting this. Thanks for pointing it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothic Orianna View Post
jungling is a gamble.
Technically everything is a gamble. But I feel like either as mid(as Grinzinlos pointed out) or jungle you can help all lanes. But if you fail jungle, no one can help you.

Dotayy

03-07-2013

Also, I have heard things both ways so I am not sure what to believe. But can you or can you not get demoted from Silver to Bronze?